• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rocket City Rockcrawler's 6th Annual King of the Hill

I sent them an email trying to find out when it starts, hope to hear back soon. My whole family is coming to watch, even my aunt/uncle from Mobile. I hope I at least finish this year.....

I like to drink beers on the sides of steep hills and watch other people tear their **** up. :spin: I will bring the stones and a nice ass to look at just for p daddy. :eat:

Why not, if my jeep was running, I would definately FLOP it over, I mean enter the Comp

Jeep CJ said:
I think I am going to take mine up and compete this year. I have two other guys pressuring me to enter so what the hell. :spin:

Why not, it is all in good fun and it is a blast to compete...

when is everybody leaving i would like to ride with someone i wil help with anybodys rig that is competing just let me know

I am rolling up on Saturday morning. Meet me at my parent's place of 41 and roll up with me. I have room for 2 more of anyone wants me to pick them up between 280 and Florette...

Well I have never competed . I went last year to King Of The Hill for the first time and really enjoyed myself. I am looking forward to it. I have Saturday dedicated to working on my Jeep and :drinkers: so I should be ready to just load it up next Friday night.

Matt did you ever find out a time it was starting?

BamaTJ said:
Driver's meeting at 8:30, start running rigs up the hill by 9.

This is off their site:

There is a Drivers Meeting at 8:00 am the morning of the competition.
Drivers need to attend meeting!

Trucks start running up the mountain at 9AM and go
until they all break or 5PM!

They must of just added that to the site, because I looked forever for it and had no luck. I emailed the contact and he responded back with the 8:30 meeting time.

It usually starts at 9 but check out the www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com website for details and all that.

Its hella fun, and FUN is the operative word on this one !!! ;D

thanks Matt i will call you and find out where to meet you if you need a place to park your trailer and rig on Friday night you can use the shop

You guys think they will be strict about the DOT helment rule? Mine is a skate helment and I don't own a DOT approved one. Anybody got one I can borrow just in case?

They havent enforced the DOT helmet thing in the past.... who's to say though man.

I can bring my full face dirty bike helmet if youd like me too... I planned on bringing the skully skate helmet anyway just in case I catch a ride along :flipoff1:

Looks like they're probably going to be enforcing it this year...

Posted on CAOS a little while ago:
Guys, note the change in rules for helmets: Helmets must Snell or DOT rated, no bike or type helmets allowed.

Link to rules, para. 9: http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com/competitionstuff/2007/2007_07_23_090936_Event_Rules_2007.pdf

Good luck.

Al

Latest posts