• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rocket City Rockcrawler's 6th Annual King of the Hill

I'll be there to watch. I can bring the two helmets i got. They are full face. The one's I got from P with the Hawk. Let me know.

Matt what mods have you made since last year? And didn't you guys swap you're Iroks onto the Turd for a few runs last year?
Will be interesting to see how the Maxxis Stickys do compared to the Iroks on the same course.

Last year it was leaf's rear and 1310 dshaft joints all around. I exploded 2 1310 rear CV's in the same exact spot on the cv assembly and joints. So that would be a weak link I fixed all around. 1350s in all shafts except the front CV at the case, rear 4link with coilovers and the new tires.

Yeah P busted a tire and ran my tires while I was fixing my dshaft. We both had bad showings, he was breaking front dshafts/joints and I was breaking rears.

I am up in the air on what PSI to run these CC's at...

If anbody has DOT approved half helment please bring with! I will wear the full face, but they are hard to see out of...

I broke a front driveshaft the first run... then a rear on the second run. I had a real rough day.

Ill bring my Dirty bike helmet just incase regardless..

Hell Yeah, I am glad your competing Paul. I have been wanting to see the jeep since you stretched it.

yep we have competition now :drinkers: Should be fun. What time you heading up? Going to pick up Larry about 6:30 to 6:45 at the PARK AND RIDE on 65

Cole I do believe you will like , it best thing I have done
So how is your rig comining along? still going with the big motor

Who else besides me and Circuit are competing in the large tire limited? Everybody else I have heard is the unlimited class.

Can't wait till tommorrow!!

I hope they consider me in the limited class. My wheelbase is extended but frame is factory. I have worked on my stuff all week but it is good to go hopefully.

Your limited class still... only goes by frame and tire size ( at least in past years. ) Shoot the turd was Limited and it was hacked to hell ...

RIP

Ill be up there around 9... Im stoked cant wait to see you guys and everyone else. I think this is going to be on heck of a race this year !! 8)

Hey guys... looking forward to seeing ya'll tomorrow!
Make sure you understand this:
Classifications
Rocket City Rock Crawler Event Staff will place the vehicle into one of three classes:
(A)Limited Small: Factory frame from front axle to rear axle with 36" or smaller tires
(B)Limited Big: Factory frame from front axle to rear axle with taller than 36" tires
(C)Unlimited: Tube/custom frame any point between the axles, and any size tires
Classification of vehicles is decided by RCRC Event Staff and all decisions are final.

JeepCJ... check your rear frame... if i remember correctly, it was cut just behind the body mounts at the B pillar and runs straight back... that will classify you as Unlimited.
Later.:beer:
~Mo

There it is from the man.... His Jeep whooped up on me the first year I entered with someone else driving it. LOLOL .. I was on 38s with a D44 and a hi lift handle for a rear driveshaft :flipoff1: I did manage a 3rd finish though