• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest Pictars and Video Thread

dragr1 said:
Yes, you must be talking about the one on small tractor tires that never went in the mud or on a trail, but managed to spend a lot of time on the access road and in the campground revving his engine.

Id love to see this retard banned from the park. Pissed me off pretty good. Doing that right on Jessies side of truck with no doors on.

ibrokeit said:
Id love to see this retard banned from the park. Pissed me off pretty good. Doing that right on Jessies side of truck with no doors on.

You should of gone monster truck on that thing :woot:

ibrokeit said:

One good reason I didn't go then, I don't put up with that ****... It'd a took me 2 seconds to reach through his window and pitch his keys as far into the woods as I could get them & dare him to say a f'n word

Pricks

muddinmetal said:
One good reason I didn't go then, I don't put up with that ****... It'd a took me 2 seconds to reach through his window and pitch his keys as far into the woods as I could get them & dare him to say a f'n word

Pricks

Your a little bit bigger boy than me! :****:

Ill be up your way this afternoon.

ibrokeit said:
I am with you on the ban, what an ass