• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest Pictars and Video Thread

hey brett, after seeing some of the videos i have to get down to the gap
and try the ledge, looks like alot of fun. i will talk to the guys and see when we can make a trip thumb.gif

dragr1 said:
Jamie, Scott, and Julio, when yall wanna make a trip?

Bret you make up one & call us man :dblthumb: ,, Tony,s ready to start wheelin tha spider buggy now that the weathers bout to get better, and me and Lang can wheel our ECORS rigs just fine at any park any time.

we gone be at Harlan Sept. 27th thru the 30th ,, we will make FALL FOR ALL , RBD, and the ECORS race at Windrock ,,,,,,

Those are the trips I know are planned so far man :dblthumb:

Nobody told me the Z'S got on Faith Hill.

photo-2.jpg

Yaw gotta be kiddin' me! He's obviously got a Rough Country lift on that big Z according to the windshield sticker.....so he knows what he's doin :flipoff1:

Yall should've heard the sounds coming from that beast :****: pure fing :dunno: ****! Musta been strait 1-1/2" pipe it was slappin right off idle ::)

al1tonyota said:
Yall should've heard the sounds coming from that beast :****: pure fing :dunno: ****! Musta been strait 1-1/2" pipe it was slappin right off idle ::)

Oh was that the loud ass straight piped p.o.s.? I heard that thing all day and saw it one time with purdy chrome shiny texas tips turned out the back behind the tires......then saw it later on that day with the texas tips pinched damn near shut :****: Didn't recognize that truck from the pics tho....that bitch was LOUD! Passed him in my Taco that day with my window down and he rapped the throttle as he went by and bout blew my eardrums. I wanted to shoot his tire out molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Oh was that the loud ass straight piped p.o.s.? I heard that thing all day and saw it one time with purdy chrome shiny texas tips turned out the back behind the tires......then saw it later on that day with the texas tips pinched damn near shut :****: Didn't recognize that truck from the pics tho....that bitch was LOUD! Passed him in my Taco that day with my window down and he rapped the throttle as he went by and bout blew my eardrums. I wanted to shoot his tire out molaugh

Shoulda ramped his hood!

TacomaJD said:
The Damn straight piped Bronco with the hand lettering on the fenders was pretty obnoxious also, all he did was ride around and rap on that thing.

mdo817 said:
The Damn straight piped Bronco with the hand lettering on the fenders was pretty obnoxious also, all he did was ride around and rap on that thing.

Yes, you must be talking about the one on small tractor tires that never went in the mud or on a trail, but managed to spend a lot of time on the access road and in the campground revving his engine.

dragr1 said:
Yes, you must be talking about the one on small tractor tires that never went in the mud or on a trail, but managed to spend a lot of time on the access road and in the campground revving his engine.
AHHHH Now I remember that Bronco.... He was parked by the clubhouse while we were takin it easy in the shade and he just sit there not going anywhere trying to float the valves on that motor.....When he'd finally let off the gas, it seemed like it took it 10 whole seconds to wind all the way back down to idle rpms molaugh