• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockfest Pictars and Video Thread

TacomaJD said:
I would have liked to seen it from someone else's view :****: I did a line drive to a muddy fourwheeler fender/rack with my chest. I'm just glad it wasn't my face, would've prolly lost a few teeth on that one ;D

Ha, they were all laughing at your drunk ass, you just couldn't see them through those veteran beer goggles[size=10pt][/size]. :flipoff1:

I thought I got more wheeling vids, but apparently this is all I got. I was pretty entertained around the donut ring....good spot to sit and watch for drunkards to get out there and flip over :****: We saw one guy get thrown off his atv, but I didn't get it on camera.

Here's Jason in the rail buggy givin er hell on the Faith Hill, this isn't the vid of him making it up it. Still having trouble tracking down the original vid of that :dunno:

Jason in the Hill Killer rail on Ledge of Faith

This guy is on here and I met him down there, but cannot remember his name for the life of me

Orange Toyota in the donut ring at The GAP

Random
ATV's playing in the donut ring at The Gap

Think this guy was trying to sling mud on us lol but he never was able to
Old Ford gits on it and slangs some donuts

Here's some vids of the band that played Saturday night. I had my phone on VGA mode instead of DVD quality the whole damn time for some reason....I know, way to go stoopid lol.

The Cold Hard Truth playing Sweet Home Alabama

The Cold Hard Truth playing Rocky Mountain Way

The Cold Hard Truth - You Shook Me All Night Long

:drinkers:

it was just a all around bada$$ rocking crawling mudding concert rocking movie watching eating and drinking good time. :) :)

I cant wait for next year!!!!

LandSpeeder said:
Shucks, ya'll makin' the shunt blush. Ya'll just wanted to see my wooden flashemifyougotem

You are the man E!!!!! Your soooooo funny and i wish i had video of your comments during ROCKFEST 2012. I am still LMAO!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome to meet your posse and i cant wait to see you all again soon. :dblthumb:

Where is that FOAM finger??? Dont lose it wave it!!!!!! molaugh

TacomaJD said:
WERD! New badass rock rods vid, cold draft beer, some majorly kickass food, and a shitload of ppl havin a great time! :woot: :drinkers:
ya'll just keep rubbin it in.

TacomaJD said:
You gonna have to come back from the dark side and buy another crawler!!!! :flipoff1:

HAH,,,,,we all is havin FUN on THE DARK SIDE,,,,,you should see some of these "after race party hell raisins" ;D ;D ;D

machen4x4 said:
i think we need to plan a trip to the gap soon, i would like to see if the yota
has enough to get up that slab
If I was a bettin man, I'd say it wouldn't take you but just a couple tries before making it up it :****:

jneese9125 said:
Thanks for the video Josh!
No prob chief, wish I had've moved closer but there was a shitload of ppl in front of me and I didn't feel like walking molaugh

zukiscott said:
HAH,,,,,we all is havin FUN on THE DARK SIDE,,,,,you should see some of these "after race party hell raisins" ;D ;D ;D

If it was anything like the after party race hell raisins we had at RBD last year, then I definitely need to see what that's about :****: I like them night time after party shenanigans! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Latest posts