• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I believe it's so close between Alabama and Ohio they will just flip a coin, but I really think they will put Ohio in because they already have one SEC team in there, and everybody would cry and whine about it like they did when Bama and LSU played.

Re: Re: ROLL TIDE!!!!

zukimaster said:
Here comes the hate from Ohio! Roll Tide!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I'm seeing a lot of people on Facebook say it's ok because they didn't want to be in the playoffs anyways and they're excited for whatever participation bowl trophy they get to play for.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RTR!!!
17a5e265dabd60b930582945332dd308.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Let me clear that up for you.

We have Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia and Ohio State. Alabama lost to a three loss team late in the year, didn't win their division and wasn't a conference champion. Y'all needed one more loss (Oklahoma) to get in. I hate it because I lose money at the store when our teams don't go.......but thems the breaks

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Kel, Ohio State lost by 4 & 1/2 touchdowns to an unranked team. There was no way they were going to get it over Alabama... You can love or hate Alabama but I don't think there's anyone in the country that thinks Alabama would get beat by 31 points by any unranked yeam

Quite possible and I am sure we will get to hear all about how awesome they are for the next month. Lost to a 3 loss team, didn't win their division and didn't win a conference championship. Alabama gets the benefit of the doubt for the second time in just a short time. I feel like Alabama will do well and I hope I make lots of money off of them.

I just hope the Bama Boys get heeled up and get there mojo back, because the other 3 teams are bad ass!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Quite possible and I am sure we will get to hear all about how awesome they are for the next month. Lost to a 3 loss team, didn't win their division and didn't win a conference championship. Alabama gets the benefit of the doubt for the second time in just a short time. I feel like Alabama will do well and I hope I make lots of money off of them.

Ohio state lost to a 4 loss team....
I am sorry, the conference champion thing just doesn't mean that much to me. Any team can lose one game and any decent team can win a game as well. The way you win and lose means a lot to me. With that sad, I do not think Jalen Hurts is capable of winning a game that matters against a quality opponent. So in actuality the country will probably get what they want the most, to see Alabama get embarrassed on a national stage

They should set college football up however they setup professional football. Nobody ever bitches about who makes the playoffs there.

onepieceatatime said:
They should set college football up however they setup professional football. Nobody ever bitches about who makes the playoffs there.

College teams can't play 20 games a year and pro fans are as indebted into their teams as college

muddinmetal said:
College teams can't play 20 games a year and pro fans are as indebted into their teams as college
But pro teams don't play for participation trophys like they do in college. You're either first or your last.

onepieceatatime said:
But pro teams don't play for participation trophys like they do in college. You're either first or your last.

Actually, they have wildcard teams who were neither first nor last and sometimes win superbowls. I can't stand a know it all who don't know ****

Re: Re: Re: ROLL TIDE!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Actually, they have wildcard teams who were neither first nor last and sometimes win superbowls. I can't stand a know it all who don't know ****
But they're still playing for one trophy. How many college teams have a trophies in their trophy room from the "WhoGivesaFuck Bowl"? In the pros you win the SuperBowl or :gtfo:

I've heard there's talks of a Fabricator1 Bowl where the winner get a free SD60 , a round pattern 205, 4 Th400 K cases, and a truck bed of 400 Blocks.

These college bowls are all about the money and nothing else. And this 4 team playoff is a far cry better, than the theoretical national championships of the past. I am a Buckets fan, and they do not deserve to be in the playoffs. That loss to Iowa was inexcusable, end of story.