• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROLL TIDE!!!!

muddinmetal said:
So... let me get this straight. Clemson loses to an unranked team and is #1 and Alabama loses to a top 2 Auburn team and is #5 ????? What the fu*k?

Would you prefer Alabama to be 8th? The committee is allowing Alabama to back door their way into the playoff without winning their conference, or even their division. What more can you guys want? A 37th national championship without playing?

lowbudgetjunk said:
Would you prefer Alabama to be 8th? The committee is allowing Alabama to back door their way into the playoff without winning their conference, or even their division. What more can you guys want? A 37th national championship without playing?

Bible !!!

lowbudgetjunk said:
Well that would persuade me to start betting on sports....

lowbudgetjunk said:
now now they only claim 32 national championships

muddinmetal said:
So Auburn got beat by a nobody in LSU?

Bama only played one team in the top 15 and they got handled on national TV. They don't have any legitimate claim to any of the top 4 places based on what they have done this year. You have to beat somebody to be somebody. Regardless, I would like to see them make it, because I would like to get another shot at Auburn.

98TJ said:
Bama only played one team in the top 15 and they got handled on national TV. They don't have any legitimate claim to any of the top 4 places based on what they have done this year. You have to beat somebody to be somebody. Regardless, I would like to see them make it, because I would like to get another shot at Auburn.

Clemson lost to an 4 win UNRANKED team!!!!

It ain't about auburn, Clemson or lsu. Its about Bama not having beat a team in the top 15 this year. They don't have a single quality win.

I got agree with Mudd on this one besides Auburn in week 2, Clemson hasn't played anybody. I ain't got a dog in this hunt

dwa2469 said:
I got agree with Mudd on this one besides Auburn in week 2, Clemson hasn't played anybody. I ain't got a dog in this hunt

Other than beating the number 2 team in the country, Clemson ain't played nobody. Is there a point there?

muddinmetal said:
I'd rather beat a bunch of nobodies that lose to one like Clemson did!!!!

That's how you end up 5th instead of 1st. You just made my point. ????

Re: Re: ROLL TIDE!!!!

zukimaster said:
Go Dawgs! LMAO!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yep, let's go full retard. I hope Alabama is 5th, because that helps no one. Auburn winning helps Alabama get into the top 4 if Ohio State wins.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You are exactly right, but I just can't bring myself to say War Eagle, I hope Ohio can beat Wisconsin later, if not, Bama is out! But to be honest, Oklahoma looks like they could beat anybody!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

98TJ said:
Other than beating the number 2 team in the country, Clemson ain't played nobody. Is there a point there?

Yes there is a point , Auburn coach said it as well, they are not te same team they were in week 2, along with not playing anyone else Clemson is overrated.

I hope Wisconsin wins to completely **** our state and our worse fans. **** the Badgers, but I hope they win. Or better yet, go Buckeyes, beat Wisconsin and Jump Alabama because that ****s our state too. Go Dawgs too. They will get striped in thee final 4.

Re: Re: ROLL TIDE!!!!

muddinmetal said:
So we have:

1) Clemson
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia or Alabama
4) Alabama or Georgia
Let me clear that up for you.

We have Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia and Ohio State. Alabama lost to a three loss team late in the year, didn't win their division and wasn't a conference champion. Y'all needed one more loss (Oklahoma) to get in. I hate it because I lose money at the store when our teams don't go.......but thems the breaks