• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rolled jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow Vancouver BC's example of the bait car program.:awesomework:

shitty deal. last winter we had a kid that had to leave his 04 tj on the trail for a few days. by the time he got it out it was completely stripped, tires, stereo, cb, all his auxilary lights, all his tools and everything in the vehicle. all the windows were broken, and the body was beaten pretty badly. the bastards even stole his fiberglass top. the rig was mint before he left it. apperantly it was a bunch of snow mobilers, that have it out for snow wheelers.

just what exactly was your buddy thinking was gonna happen? Is he really that retarded? :looser: I mean **** at least take the tools with him:rolleyes:

It would be fun to hide a game camera near abandon vehicles or trail signs that are frequently stolen.

Follow Vancouver BC's example of the bait car program.:awesomework:

that is a awesome idea!!! if it gets done enough it might make theives think twice about messing with a rig that is stuck on a trail. wouldnt hurt to have some one sitting in the bushes with a shot gun watching said "bait rig":haha: :awesomework:

Wheeling today found a rolled jeep under the powerlines called Reiter Trail line "Kim" i believe was the lady, i talked to i told her the jeep appeared to be abandoned, I stopped cuz i noticed people messing with it and wanted to make sure they werent going to take anything. I hope it gets pulled out soon nice tires on it someone busted all the lug nuts off of it so i wouldnt be suprised if the thing doesnt get pulled out soon they will be gone.

Did you bust a couple of caps in some asses, just for good measure?

P.S. Good Job.

This jeep is now half stripped out, no suspension, no tires, no rear diff. The small parts are strewn about the area!:mad: :mad:

This jeep is now half stripped out, no suspension, no tires, no rear diff. The small parts are strewn about the area!:mad: :mad:

That REALLY pisses me off.................

Some day many of us will break and for whatever reason be forced to leave our rig in the woods overnight.

Unless the trail group is large, when I'm out in the woods I'm armed. I can't imagine the anger that would well up if I found a bunch of punks stripping my rig..........God have mercy.......

Why didn't any of the locals go get that thing and turn it in??

That looks A LOT like the jeep that was following me on the boeing freeway last week. The guy was drinking a road beer :haha: I could see him drinking it in my mirror

responsible wallet wheeler. :awesomework: :looser:

actually scam gets my vote. Unless the owner is completly stupid. :kissmyass:

my buddy was up there this week wheelin. came across that jeep. there was a guy there that claimed to be the owner, and told my buddy that he could have whatever parts he wanted off of it, because his insurance is gonna total it. :looser:

Man i really wish they would of got that thing out thats a shame people have to do this sort of thing it really bugs me :looser:

my buddy was up there this week wheelin. came across that jeep. there was a guy there that claimed to be the owner, and told my buddy that he could have whatever parts he wanted off of it, because his insurance is gonna total it. :looser:

Yeah, and since they're gonna total it, why not leave it there in the woods. It's not like anyone'll care, right? This way he won't have to pay to have it towed.:looser: :looser: :looser: :looser: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If somebody can get it drug to a location that a tow rig can get it--please do. And let me know where it is at that point--I will be out there tommorow...

Status
Not open for further replies.