• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ron's New Ride

Woodlee

Here are a few teaser pics. I will be getting a spec sheet put up on my website soon and the rest of the photos updated there. The rig still has a lot of small stuff to handle but it is real close to getting some paint and powder put on it.

It sits 6ft 6in tall and has about 25 inches of belly clearance with a 119" wheel base. It should be a great trail rig for sure.

RonM1038.jpg

RonM1040.jpg

RonM1044.jpg

RonM1046.jpg

RonM1002.jpg

RonM1028.jpg

RonM1021.jpg

RonM1020.jpg

RonM1018.jpg

RonM1015.jpg

RonM1013.jpg

RonM1009.jpg

Re: Rons New Ride

Looks like the same clearance that I have between my motor and radiator....

Looks good!

Man, I really like the sliders...those are the nicest I have seen.....

:flipgotcha:

Nice looking Heep....I love the front end.

I like the front axle truss and bumpstop location up there... nice and clean

Hell both the axle trusses look cool... does anything else attach to the rear to keep it from going anywere front to rear ?
( tie into center section , diff cover bolts, pinion bolts or any of that stuff ? )

P said:
I like the front axle truss and bumpstop location up there... nice and clean

Hell both the axle trusses look cool... does anything else attach to the rear to keep it from going anywere front to rear ?
( tie into center section , diff cover bolts, pinion bolts or any of that stuff ? )

That's some of that small stuff that is left to do. Both front and rear trusses will be attached to the diff covers. I usually tie in to the pinion on a 14 bolt but since this Jeep has a 70 the cover will have to do. It is just a lot easier to gusset them up when the axles are out on saw horses rather than on the ground.

Woodlee said:
That's some of that small stuff that is left to do. Both front and rear trusses will be attached to the diff covers. I usually tie in to the pinion on a 14 bolt but since this Jeep has a 70 the cover will have to do. It is just a lot easier to gusset them up when the axles are out on saw horses rather than on the ground.

10-FO thumb.gif

DAMN LOOKS GREAT ADAM. LOW LEAN AND MEAN. WHAT ENGINE IS HE GONNA RUN. DOES'NT EVEN LOOK LIKE THE SAME JEEP.....THE HOOD WORK LOOKS KILLER AND THE CONSOLE W/THE BEER HOLDER -GOTTA HAVE 1 OF THOSE.....BADASS RIDE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT DONE AND ON THE TRAILS...RON'S GOTTA BE PUMPED....

Looks good as usual Adam. Seems the norm these days is overly large or crazy bends for a stinger, but I really like the low profile front, havent seen it done that nicely thumb.gif

On the rear truss, I know you sell that item, but for a 14 bolt would you do a pinion support tie with it as an extra or is that something the customer can do on his own? Just wondering cause I will want one in the future? Just be easier/less time consuming to buy it as one if you know what I mean.

Marty said:
Looks good as usual Adam. Seems the norm these days is overly large or crazy bends for a stinger, but I really like the low profile front, havent seen it done that nicely thumb.gif

On the rear truss, I know you sell that item, but for a 14 bolt would you do a pinion support tie with it as an extra or is that something the customer can do on his own? Just wondering cause I will want one in the future? Just be easier/less time consuming to buy it as one if you know what I mean.

My kit comes with a pinion support for the 14 bolt axle, but with every thing backing up at the shop I think I am going to stop building production type parts and concentrate on just building buggies. Call me when you get ready though I probably can work you in some where because I have all of the patterns still.

Latest posts