• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR's Annual Hangover Run 2011

Torque arm done, rear 63 installed, just finishing up last tuches on the knew sliders. I mite just make this run yet. And in record time.

Let's do this im ready to go.........is it january yet?:thud:

Torque arm done, rear 63 installed, just finishing up last tuches on the knew sliders. I mite just make this run yet. And in record time.

Let's do this im ready to go.........is it january yet?:thud:

Yes!yes! yes! :cheer:.... and no! :booo:....

:cool:wasup dudes?? i ben busy @ work and gettin ready for my baby girl due the end of march but i just got new drive lines and ready to play!! Hungry bear is great hangover food and they still have carols cinnaman rolls!! see ya there!!:D

were are you guys plannig on going? sumas or race horse? i think i might meet up with you guys. iam just curious if i can keep up LOL with my non locked ZJ. any one have directions to this awesome breakfast place in deming?

were are you guys plannig on going? sumas or race horse? i think i might meet up with you guys. iam just curious if i can keep up LOL with my non locked ZJ. any one have directions to this awesome breakfast place in deming?

Its right next to the shell station on mt baker highway. You can't miss it. We will figure out where every one is going at breakfast.:awesomework:

Kev made it up to twin lakkes with his open open xj.
I say get r done!

Yeah, come on up...no guarantees you'd make it as far as some could....but gotta try!!! (We can put you somewhere in the middle/back of the pack so you can run the tracks...that's what we did on the twin lakes run with me!)
....what axle you got in the back??? D35??? If so, I happen to know where a nice lockright is (actually a whole axle) that came out of a ZJ....:D PM if interested!:awesomework:

If the forecast holds out, should be snow at the Hungry Bear Sat am:stirpot::D....GAME ON!!!:cheer:

:cool:went up racehorse last thursday and hit lots o slush,really slimey slush but the temps sposed to drop so lookin good for fluffy white goodness:cool:should be good times,cant wait:mad:

:cool:went up racehorse last thursday and hit lots o slush,really slimey slush but the temps sposed to drop so lookin good for fluffy white goodness:cool:should be good times,cant wait:mad:

Yup....supposed to cool off in the next couple days, and start dumping!!!:D Congrats on the new addition coming soon!!! See ya Saturday!!!:cheer:

:cheer:can i bring a newbie maybie???? cool kid,,,,i"ll babysit.....33's,90 wrangler,4banger,auto....just got his license...cool kid:redneck:

:cheer:can i bring a newbie maybie???? cool kid,,,,i"ll babysit.....33's,90 wrangler,4banger,auto....just got his license...cool kid:redneck:
Yup... but yer 'sittin'!!! :fawkdancesmiley: J/K! It's almost always good to bring in new blood... Just remember, make sure he's prepared...(shovel/straps/towpoints/winch???):;
I'll be there.... as usual. Now if Kellie will just keep me outta the ditch this year... Stupid ditch.
:haha::haha: Now, where's that pic???:stirpot:

:haha::haha: Now, where's that pic???:stirpot:

:corn:

l_7e494fc8521a462b894e665213eb47de.jpg