• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR's Annual Hangover Run 2011

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Jeez crash (and Jacob!)...now ya made me post up ours!!!:fawkdancesmiley:
Meeting at the Hungry Bear Restaurant....Leaving there BY 9:30!!! No exceptions!!!
For those that want to eat (Yes, the Bear's open!!!) be there by 8am....Pending weather forecast, there are a couple choices we have to go...final destination TBD closer to the 1st!!! See you there, at "The Bear"!!!:cheer:

I know where I wanna go :redneck: ... i might try to pursuade some turtles to come down depending on what it is. :awesomework:

Speeking of which I spent the last three days with the d.o.l. and by the grace of god I got my rig re licensed from o.r.v. back to plates with no inspection..........woooohooooooo

I didn't think I would ever be able to pull it of.

Now I have to bust my but and get my knew 63 inch chevy rears installed before this run........

Weeeeeeee here we go:bananallama:

licensed and tabbed but not street legal rigs good for this one

Are you asking? If so, then it depends where we end up going....if it's Racehorse, then you need plates, and be "street legal" (plates, tabs, ins, flares,flaps)...if it's Sumas, then Plates or ORV tabs are fine...:;

Speeking of which I spent the last three days with the d.o.l. and by the grace of god I got my rig re licensed from o.r.v. back to plates with no inspection..........woooohooooooo

I didn't think I would ever be able to pull it of.

Now I have to bust my but and get my knew 63 inch chevy rears installed before this run........

Weeeeeeee here we go:bananallama:

:cheer:

Are you asking? If so, then it depends where we end up going....if it's Racehorse, then you need plates, and be "street legal" (plates, tabs, ins, flares,flaps)...if it's Sumas, then Plates or ORV tabs are fine...:;

I will probly have mud flaps half of the day:haha:

Now I need insurance holy crap. How am I going to pull that of.........:mad::stirpot:

Flares, really are you kidding me:booo:

I say just go:redneck:

I will probly have mud flaps half of the day:haha:

Now I need insurance holy crap. How am I going to pull that of.........:mad::stirpot:

Flares, really are you kidding me:booo:

I say just go:redneck:
I say the same...but be aware you go at your own risk. Chances are, as long as you have plates, and ins. (Use progressive-cheap), and you trailer up to the area, you'll be ok...haven't had an issue in the past (with plated rigs that is...:;