1003651u.jpg

1003617f.jpg

I don't know.... it must be a guy thing.....:rolleyes:
1003618g.jpg

1003587l.jpg

1003675.jpg

1003677.jpg

1003676g.jpg

A Great Day, Nice to see our Northern Brethren grace us with thier presence.

great pictures, all those eagles in one tree! Only other place I've seen that is at the vancouver landfill. :D

man looks like you guys had a blast. sorry i couldnt make it i had to freakin work. my boss called me friday night at 9 and asked me to come in. man i was pissed. killed my new years eve as well. definitly looks like i had a fighting chance to try and keep up with the pack :D

what a beutiful it was for wheeling

CrawlHer

Last edited:
man looks like you guys had a blast. sorry i couldnt make it i had to freakin work. my boss called me friday night at 9 and asked me to come in. man i was pissed. killed my new years eve as well. definitly looks like i had a fighting to to try and keep up with the pack
wondered what happened...Oh well, it happens! You being on 33's may have helped some, but open/open would have had you on the strap a couple times for sure getting to where we ended up...:;

The pic with the eagles is nice.Your snow kinda looked like ours(Tonga)I had to use my creeper gears a lot to stay a float but if the sun was hitting a area of road you got good traction.

Yeah, not so much...the snow was so dry, even the sun didn't make for much better traction....stuff just wouldn't pack....and to boot, under the snow was previously melted and refrozen, making one corner in particular real interesting....

Glad to get out with everyone again, hopefully we can get out again soon and do a little more wheeling. Still a fun day in the snow!

As always Brad, good to wheel with you and your better half!:redneck: Hopefully your trailer brakes didn't give you issues on the way home!!!:yikes:

They do Well....:awesomework: Find the right air psi for the rig/tire, and anything (well almost...) can do well...
But I like 'em---they have surprised me on more than one occasion....