• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW Fall Cleanup 2008

AnnaBanana

The Ditch Witch
Sunday October 12th 9am

Reiter Trail Watch is hosting the Annual Fall Cleanup.

Meet at the main staging area for registration, get your trash bags and lunch ticket, announcements.

Flyer will be added as soon as it's finished.

STICKY please!

Last edited:
sign up for something please if you can! Thank you in Advance! Your donations, and assistance are greatly appreciated!

Item*Coffee Percolator*Pop up Tents / Awnings*Tables*Charcoal*Lighter Fluid*BBQ Tools*TICKETS roll*Bowls & Serving Utensils for Burger Toppings & Chips*Coolers for Food and Drinks*ICE*Beverage Dispenser for Drinking Water & Lemonade*Food *Beverage Cups QTY 100 (hot tolerant)*Paper Plates*Napkins QTY 200*Hand Washing supplies & Soap*Hand Sanitizer*Paper towels*Espresso Stand Mobile?*GLOVES (boxed latex/vinyl)*Trash BAGS*PA System*Shirts *Cones

Whoohoo first in. :redneck:

Ill bring the tow-rig and play garbage bitch again, collecting full bags from the buggy and jeep peeps that can't haul more then a single soda can. :fawkdancesmiley:

Truck should be all fixed up and rollin by then so I'm planning on being there. First trip out in about a year :looser:

I can probably throw in 25-30 large Costco trash bags and a few hours of my time. Let me know if these would come in handy.

I'd like to reiterate that a working wheeler is NOT needed to help out.

x2... yes indeed... there are ALWAYS plenty to do w/o a rig!

I can probably throw in 25-30 large Costco trash bags and a few hours of my time. Let me know if these would come in handy.
YES! trash bags would be VERY HELPFUL! thank you...

i will be out there saterday and sunday

I can bring a big EZ-up again if needed

YES, please I will put you down for the EZ-UP... thanks sam!

x2... yes indeed... there are ALWAYS plenty to do w/o a rig!

YES! trash bags would be VERY HELPFUL! thank you...

YES, please I will put you down for the EZ-UP... thanks sam!

No problem, if i think of anything else i can bring i will let ya know