• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW Fall Cleanup 2008

I'll be making it out with one of my vehicles, depending on how TTCW goes the previous weekend.

Do you want me to pick up a couple boxes of water?

I'll be making it out with one of my vehicles, depending on how TTCW goes the previous weekend.

Do you want me to pick up a couple boxes of water?
That would be awesome, Thanks a bunch! :awesomework:

We appreciate anything donated that can be utilized for the cleanup efforts... ! I am guessing that you mean a couple flats of bottled water... (just checking)

sign up for something please if you can! Thank you in Advance! Your donations, and assistance are greatly appreciated!

Item*Coffee Percolator*Pop up Tents / Awnings*Tables*Charcoal*Lighter Fluid*BBQ Tools*TICKETS roll*Bowls & Serving Utensils for Burger Toppings & Chips*Coolers for Food and Drinks*ICE*Beverage Dispenser for Drinking Water & Lemonade*Food *Beverage Cups QTY 100 (hot tolerant)*Paper Plates*Napkins QTY 200*Hand Washing supplies & Soap*Hand Sanitizer*Paper towels*Espresso Stand Mobile?*GLOVES (boxed latex/vinyl)*Trash BAGS*PA System*Shirts *Cones

you may want to edit this list as things get donated, or dealt with from the RTW forum

That would be awesome, Thanks a bunch! :awesomework:

We appreciate anything donated that can be utilized for the cleanup efforts... ! I am guessing that you mean a couple flats of bottled water... (just checking)

Yep. I'm just a poor working man, so I can't bring up to much. :)

Maybe we will get a repeat of this last year hahahahahaha

SSPX0146.jpg

SSPX0147.jpg

Ann I have a box of 35 gal trash bags from Costco, think there's ~100 in the box. I'll bring that with.

I just called Kelley with an idea of what we have left from last year..

So I'll just post what we have and let her transfer it to the RTW site...

we have a couple boxes of garbage bags.. Michael estimates maybe 200-250

Golves- I found 1 xlg and 1 Md But michael says there are 3 more boxes upstairs but he wouldn't go look to see what kind lol.

Paper towels- 4 packages

Napkins- at least 100-200

Hand sanitizer- 10 small bottles

Creamer

Coffee

Utensils- 3 packages (4 in each pack)

Bowls- 4 large bows -good for chips or something. Probably want sealable kind for tomatoes/lettuce type stuff.

12oz hot cups-about 70

12 oz cold cups-50-100

20 oz (i believe) hot cups-72

Lighter fluid for bbq- 2 bottles

Can't find the tickets though.

We have the RTW sign also.

:awesomework:

I just called Kelley with an idea of what we have left from last year..

So I'll just post what we have and let her transfer it to the RTW site...

we have a couple boxes of garbage bags.. Michael estimates maybe 200-250

Golves- I found 1 xlg and 1 Md But michael says there are 3 more boxes upstairs but he wouldn't go look to see what kind lol.

Paper towels- 4 packages

Napkins- at least 100-200

Hand sanitizer- 10 small bottles

Creamer

Coffee

Utensils- 3 packages (4 in each pack)

Bowls- 4 large bows -good for chips or something. Probably want sealable kind for tomatoes/lettuce type stuff.

12oz hot cups-about 70

12 oz cold cups-50-100

20 oz (i believe) hot cups-72

Lighter fluid for bbq- 2 bottles

Can't find the tickets though.

We have the RTW sign also.

:awesomework:

Tickets are cheap so that wont be a big deal Crista:awesomework:

Ok I believe this is all we need still

*Tables - Ann and Crista
*Charcoal - BlackNBlue
*Beverage Dispenser for Drinking Water
*Paper Plates (only a pack of 100 or so)

Thanks all!

Ann - your bringing the bbq right???

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we have a couple tables. Not sure how many we've used in the past. I know we have at least one cause it's partially in my parking spot lol

I'll look when I get home today.

As long as I can get the day off I think T.J. and I will be there. When I know for sure I will check on what you still need.

Ok I believe this is all we need still

*Tables
*Charcoal
*Beverage Dispenser for Drinking Water
*Paper Plates (only a pack of 100 or so)

Thanks all!

Ann - your bringing the bbq right???
one way or another it will be there, something about tabs and street legal and needing to be on a trailer, need to call tomtom about that one...(tomorrow)

I'm pretty sure we have a couple tables. Not sure how many we've used in the past. I know we have at least one cause it's partially in my parking spot lol

I'll look when I get home today.

there are two large tables and one smaller one, already on the trailer from this weekend.... we will be up there Saturday night camping...

I have about half a bag of charcoal and a bottle of lighter fluid you can use, don't have a charcoal grill anymore so it is no use to me.

We'll definatly be appreciative of whatever you can provide. Thanks!

The big barbeque needs a couple of big bags *I think*