• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW Fall Cleanup 2008

I'm planning on bein there. Can bring a chainsaw if that would be helpful at all

Terry

Depending on the ETM/Crusty Rig situation, I may have an open seat...
and of course there is always the ever accomodating backseat, :redneck:

(if your are the same size as LRZ)

I will have a bobcat on tracks out there all weekend, mainly for DNR use on saterday but if we think of something to use it for sunday i will have it:awesomework:

Is the list of needed items (post #2)? What all is still needed?

Yeah, I'm to fawkin' lazy to go read through 7 pages :flipoff:

Rhonda and I are going food shopping @ Costco today and putting it all in our coolers. Thanks to Kelley for going yesterday and getting prices and after calculating price per unit, Costco has better overall prices.

Rhonda and I are going food shopping @ Costco today and putting it all in our coolers. Thanks to Kelley for going yesterday and getting prices and after calculating price per unit, Costco has better overall prices.

did you need the 140qt cooler I have?

I think at this point we need rigs and warm bodies... got any of those lying around? :redneck:

We've got rigs, and we've got bodies (do they REALLY have to be warm, tho? :eeek: )

Seriously, tho. I just want to make sure we've got at least a little of everything, instead of too much of one, and none of another.

Is there anything else on the list that's critical, but not accounted for yet?

We've got rigs, and we've got bodies (do they REALLY have to be warm, tho? :eeek: )

Seriously, tho. I just want to make sure we've got at least a little of everything, instead of too much of one, and none of another.

Is there anything else on the list that's critical, but not accounted for yet?

War-Jeeper (Sam) was searching for a 10,000lb trailer, to haul a bobcat on tracks for the DNR tomorrow.

I haven't seen anyone post up other than Ben told Sam to contact Shane, not certain if the trailer is still needed or if Sam figured it out.

And Chris, the bodies don't have to be warm, just functioning! :redneck: