• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party saturday 20th-Rhinoland closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Pictures do you want? Ann took photos of some people working, but I don't think it taxed her camera, here are a few I got at the start and afterwards driving out.

I got a wedgie :)

ah the title is a little misleading

I was trying to get folks attention to help us by relizing we were working on the trail.

Thanks for the hard work guys....... You all did good :awesomework:

sorry i didnt make it out sat i have my front end torn apart,
so i just spent time with my dad o and went to the stawberry parade well i'll catch next months :awesomework:

Last edited:
You???Working???:yikes::fawkdancesmiley:

Hmmm just not worth the comment back on this one

He's just one of thos trouble makers that opens his mouth all of the time but nothing is comming out:fawkdancesmiley::awesomework:

Now the trail is worth the little zuk even trying it:awesomework:

Hmmm just not worth the comment back on this one

He's just one of thos trouble makers that opens his mouth all of the time but nothing is comming out:fawkdancesmiley::awesomework:

Now the trail is worth the little zuk even trying it:awesomework:
Haha---just givin' ya **** man!!!:prod:
I've run Rhino Charlie, with howard and mike from the whores...great trail!

Haha---just givin' ya **** man!!!:prod:
I've run Rhino Charlie, with howard and mike from the whores...great trail!

Alot of the trail work we did put it back on the trail and cut off alot of the bye passes :cheer:

I know that everyone will trash on me now but this trail is definetly at least 3 wheel drive

Alot of the trail work we did put it back on the trail and cut off alot of the bye passes :cheer:

I know that everyone will trash on me now but this trail is definetly at least 3 wheel drive

Yeah my 3 wheeler made it. Lots of scraping. Fun trail.

:awesomework::cheer::awesomework::awesomework: Sweet!:kiss:

awww look at all these strong men... :redneck:
CIMG1654.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.