• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party saturday 20th-Rhinoland closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys cut down trees or a tree for your trail fix?....is that right?...tree huggers aren't gunna like that.:rolleyes:

did you guys cut down trees or a tree for your trail fix?....is that right?...tree huggers aren't gunna like that.:rolleyes:

cut down trees to block off said bye pass but in reality was it a bye pass or the original trail does any body know i don't think so but maybe i'm wrong ???????

2 dead alders taken down and one that was leaning into the trail--still couple more to take down that if not--will uproot and take away from the trails tightness. Anybody remember the trees on cable that fell due to uprooting? If those were taken down then some of that trail would have been the same..

cut down trees to block off said bye pass but in reality was it a bye pass or the original trail does any body know i don't think so but maybe i'm wrong ???????

Nope--only bypass's the origional integrady of the trail has been kept as best as possable...

Well if it isn't the original lines. At least it has some challenge now:awesomework:

Maybee you should ask the guys who made the trail system this question, And not someone who ran it 2 months after it was created.

Oh Oh we ran a closed trail. You guys looked like you were about done when we came by. Good job.

One thing I will also add. Its ALWAYS our intention to keep a trail in its origional form as best as we can. Whenever a trail has been made up there it was built with the intention of being hard and fun. Its our VERY last goal to make it more easy..

yes a few of us do know the original lines to that trail

(this is not aimed at crash or phew and not targeting Rhinoland specifically)

I've always thought making a trail harder would be the point of maintaining it. The talk of an original line on any trail is very sentimental......I personally could care less. And don't get me started on the whole blocking bypasses thing......because for some, the bypass is the "original way".

It come down to perspective.......we all have a slightly different one.

I've always thought making a trail harder would be the point of maintaining .

Can't agree more. I think that there needs to be trails for all but also needs to be a difficulty level on the trails so people don't get into trails that there rig can't handle

I think that there needs to be trails for all but also needs to be a difficulty level on the trails so people don't get into trails that there rig can't handle

Not gonna happen. Its already happened to the grand daddy trail at reiter.

Im good at negative truth.

damn do-gooders

From whore BBS

I'm more upset with the 4x4 do-gooders (like the folks "fixing" Rhinoland this weekend) than this mystical hippy force (that never seems to show their face to us). It's funny how these hippies are accused by some, yet this grouop is never mentioned by the DNR, Fish & Wildlife or Index Water Distict.

But, I know......Scapegoats are easy. The Truth is hard.

In reality, those users that have made Reiter the lime light of their fight (RTW, etc.) against the "hippies" have done far more damage to Reiter than anyone else.

It's like blacks shooting blacks.....then blaming the government.

I'm more upset with the 4x4 do-gooders (like the folks "fixing" Rhinoland this weekend) than this mystical hippy force (that never seems to show their face to us). It's funny how these hippies are accused by some, yet this grouop is never mentioned by the DNR, Fish & Wildlife or Index Water Distict.

But, I know......Scapegoats are easy. The Truth is hard.

In reality, those users that have made Reiter the lime light of their fight (RTW, etc.) against the "hippies" have done far more damage to Reiter than anyone else.

It's like blacks shooting blacks.....then blaming the government.

Darn toot'n.:awesomework:

Status
Not open for further replies.