• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party sunday 22nd

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
We are having another work party this Sunday.

Looking for a couple chain saws and some old winch cable..

Meet at the main pit at 9am. I won't be unloading there but I will be going up higher to unload.

We are also trying to get a couple things taken care of and will have an booth setup in the main parking area.

Thank you

I will be there

I will bring my Chain saws and I have an old cable.

But my Jeep is down so I will have the truck which I can get close to most locations.

i have some old cable i can donate if someone is going past my place on the way....

And to add I would like at least 3 rigs with winch's.

i have a chain saw and can most likely come depending on a few things. not sure if my rig will be done but i would be more than happy as a passenger.:awesomework: who will have open seats?

Mike let me know if you need more cable I have some and I work at Monroe Fire so I could get it to you.

Mike let me know if you need more cable I have some and I work at Monroe Fire so I could get it to you.

Thank you sir :awesomework:

X2. Vehicle removal or trees or?????

As of right now I am looking at trying something on back door.

Horus had brought up a creek crossing on the trail. I would like to go and get a bunch of heads together and see if there is a way we can keep folks from going into the muck around that section. And also maybe send a crew if we have enough folks to do some fix up on cable trail.