• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party sunday 22nd

Thank you sir :awesomework:

As of right now I am looking at trying something on back door.

Horus had brought up a creek crossing on the trail. I would like to go and get a bunch of heads together and see if there is a way we can keep folks from going into the muck around that section. And also maybe send a crew if we have enough folks to do some fix up on cable trail.

Do i need to have a front locker for this trip if not it would be more likely that i will be good to go...
[still need to figure out how to install this arb]:awesomework:

Do i need to have a front locker for this trip if not it would be more likely that i will be good to go...
[still need to figure out how to install this arb]:awesomework:

no dude, you will be more than fine without it.:awesomework:

and arb's arnt that hard to install:cool:

Crash,
I will be there sunday with my usuall complement of stuff and all the left over broken pieces of cable we have laying around and i can pick-up Hips stuff as well.

no dude, you will be more than fine without it.:awesomework:

and arb's arnt that hard to install:cool:

Actually to do them right--they are and differer allot from axle application to application.

Also, does anybody have any re bar?

Crash,
I will be there sunday with my usuall complement of stuff and all the left over broken pieces of cable we have laying around and i can pick-up Hips stuff as well.

Pm me and we can work out a convienient time.:awesomework:

i can make it, just not in my jeep.
i could bring my snatch block,chainsaw

Last edited:
Kim needs Education and Enforcement (E&E) volunteer hours for her grant. What can we do to contribute to those hours?

looking like i will be there
need anything from the hardware store crash? cable clamps,paint,ex,ex
i will be bringing chainsaw,winching gear, rebar
:awesomework: were are you unloading ?

I have some cable clamps left over from binder so if anybody has any---a few would not hurt,,

Re bar--I figure 12" lenths.

I will have sheets for the DNR.