• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rubbing one out

molaugh

"Cost thousands" and thats not counting the amount of kittens killed each time.

masterbate.jpg

I started searching the web to see if this was some kind of joke (it has to be) and I found this story: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/02/frat_house_intruder/

U of Michigan sounds like a pretty fun place.

vanguard said:
I started searching the web to see if this was some kind of joke (it has to be) and I found this story: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/04/02/frat_house_intruder/

U of Michigan sounds like a pretty fun place.

Why did they ask her to leave? :dunno:
Why didn't someone help her? :dunno:
Why didn't someone video? :dunno:
Why did they call the cops? :dunno:
What kind os frat house are they living in? :dunno:

wontwork said:

Cause Pi Kappa Alphas are homo's , Blacksheep is a Pike....thats how we know they are homos molaugh

wontwork said:

She either had to be nasty ugly or they are just stupid. We need to find a picture of the "shaken president". Was his mom there holding his hand while he was being interviewed?

The Pikes at bama were mostly meat heads, not the guys to talk **** to at the bar basically :eek:

winners take the blame. ones to win a fight take the blame. we always tok the blame. went downhill after I left. I wouldn't join that house at that school now. at the time it was a blast, bunch of gear heads adn good old boys that liked to drink and fight and fawk lowlife women (okay, th elast part was me).
funny thing. a bio on "animal house" they went to a Pike house the night before shooting to see how frats were and got beat teh **** up and had to start filming with makup and then 9wyatt who was the country guy that was shooting out lights in houston) was a Pike and used to shoot squirrels to eat in front of the main hall laughing1

Tracy Lawrence and it was Ft. Worth.
They were driving around town hanging out the top of the limo blasting stoplights and signals in downtown Ft. Worth as I recall the story.

InDaShop said:
how sure are ya? molaugh

lol....do you know something I dont? pepper.gif

our house was full of guys that were mostly sports guys, very few gear heads. some military guys too. it was an odd group of guys, but we all had somethings in common, women and drinking..