• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ruffstuff parts

They have the best service and always have some cool new part coming out. I sell a ton of their parts with no complaints

I run their 1 1/14 & 7/8 heims. I'm happy with them so far. A buddy runs their diff coves and they looks to be well built.

Buy from them all the time. Always quality. If its wrong they'll fix it even before you ship them the wrong thing back.

They straight up rule.

I really like that they shove **** into USPS flat rate boxes and keep their shipping prices nice and low too!

And everything I've bought has been shipped quickly, and of top quality...except a threaded tube insert with some wonky threads.. they had me a new one in my hand like 48 hours after I called...

If he sold groceries, id buy them from Dan........Great people to deal with as well as outstanding quality. Currently installing their upper triangulated 4-link kit.......great piece.

Great company! I bought a 1 ton steering kit from them and when I went to build/install it, my high steer arms weren't reemed deep enough for the TRE's(not ruff arms). I called Dan to ask him what I could do, he boxed up and sent his shop reamer to me and told me not to worry a out returning it AT NO COST. What a great company to deal with.

Latest posts