• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ruger 10/22

Well I stopped at Cabella's today with full intention of walking out with a new 10/22--they didn't have the model I wanted :mad:

If you are looking for a very specific model you will have to do some shopping.

A 10/22 is a 10/22 is a 10/22 buy one and mod the crap out of it.

They are the same gun, yes.. But they have different options on stocks, barrels, with or without optics, etc. I we t through the same thing looking for a .17HMR, I wanted specific options and finally found one I wanted without having to order it.

Well I stopped at Cabella's today with full intention of walking out with a new 10/22--they didn't have the model I wanted :mad:

What model are you looking for? I say get the cheapest model, go shoot it once. Then like your truck, RC cars, etc. Start building... It is the most economical route, then you get the rifle you want in the end.

Here's some motivation for your next hobby. :masturbanana[1]:

The Woodsman (Don't ask about "The Badger":masturbanana[1]:) :

Last edited:
I just picked up one of the cheap Mossberg .22 looks like an ar-15 style gun but it is just a shell. fun lil gun..i am becoming a gun whore also.. guys at the local shop know me when I walk in :rolleyes:

:eeek::eeek: Mike a fellow gun Whore!!!!!!Say it isn't so!!!!!:wtf::redneck:

What model are you looking for? I say get the cheapest model, go shoot it once. Then like your truck, RC cars, etc. Start building... It is the most economical route, then you get the rifle you want in the end.

Here's some motivation for your next hobby. :masturbanana[1]:

The Woodsman (Don't ask about "The Badger":masturbanana[1]:) :

I think I saw that very same stock at Cabella's...

So I am on the hunt for a gun....

He doesn't have anything in sultan but I gotta stop by and see if he has any ideas for the stock on my 1914 savage.

Epic--where is that located?

Last edited:
Haven't been to skagit arms ,but kesilrings(sp?) Is up north and they are very big gun store....
I did go fire a few hundred rounds on Sunday with my .22,and another 50 thru my 9mm carbine. Alison shot some also she did put 50 rounds thru her .380 (its pink) also ran 100 rounds thru my roommates ar 15... what a fun mothers day..

If I had a phone that could post pics I would :redneck:

Been stopping at freddy's here and there and they had the basic model this morning --so at lunch went over and grabbed it.

Not bad price either (219)

On my way back from walker I might swing by cabela's and look at there goodies...

If I had a phone that could post pics I would :redneck:

Been stopping at freddy's here and there and they had the basic model this morning --so at lunch went over and grabbed it.

Not bad price either (219)

On my way back from walker I might swing by cabela's and look at there goodies...

That's a really good price considering....well...you know... :redneck:

I didn't realize Freddy's sold that stuff! Might have to swing in there when I go to my parents next time! Or Big 5?

First mod, Auto Bolt Release. Then the downward spiral will begin. :D

You'll love it! Get addicted! Stay Safe! :awesomework:

So ya it was nice to pay and walk out with it.

Me and rookie are going out shooting hopefully monday...

Attachments

• 105_8658.jpg
    105_8658.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 109