• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ruger 10/22

Picked up a decent scope yesterday (simmons 3-9x32)

Attachments

• 105_8661.JPG
    105_8661.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 153
Well me and kyle went out and I got my scope sighted in---I am liking this gun and able to hit a quarter at 70 yards...

Plus its a small caliper with very little recoil..

It's a learning experience, I do hope in the future you upgrade to a better optic though. I still have my left handed bolt action 22, my grandfather gave me when I was 11. We had alot of good memories with that cheap little rifle, I plan on using it to show my son how to shoot.

It's a learning experience, I do hope in the future you upgrade to a better optic though. I still have my left handed bolt action 22, my grandfather gave me when I was 11. We had alot of good memories with that cheap little rifle, I plan on using it to show my son how to shoot.

This scope actually works very well--able to hit a quarter at 70 yards..

Ya I have my dads old bolt action formost .22 thats still fun to shoot and both my kids have learned with it.

At what age did you start teaching your kids?

Couple years back. (so 12/15). Prior to my dad giving me the gun I learned on before he passed I never owned any guns.

But my son was taught gun respect well before that with his air soft stuff..

Rock on dude.

As you progress as will your rifle and your optics. Seeing the level you build your 4x4s to, soon you will have a 100 yard tack driver out of that rifle.

Nice find. :awesomework:

I kind of don't get why you guys are dumping bucks into something that is just a .22. But that's just me I guess.