• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rzr axle question

crawler 129

Roll Tide
I have a 2011 800s and the passanger front axle in 4x2 seems to have excess movement at the diff . In 4x4 seems tighter . The boot is rubbing the lower a arm and sqeaking that's how I found it . Thoughts on what is causing this ? It drives and pulls fine .

Look under the front diff where it mounts to the frame.... I'm betting the torque of the diff is separating the plate from the frame.... I peeled mine out like a beer can.

Jon Piper said:
Look under the front diff where it mounts to the frame.... I'm betting the torque of the diff is separating the plate from the frame.... I peeled mine out like a beer can.

I have added the brace kit awhile back . I pulled the skid and checked it it Looks fine to me.

I guess that's my next move . Driving it no weird noises just the squeak from the boot rubbing 4x4 works fine . Thanks keep posting any ideas

My sportsman 700 did that since it was nearly new, but I never heard the boot rub. I chalked up as worn splines. If remember correctly, the splines are exposed to dirt and the seal actually seals the female coupling around it if that makes any sense.

Latest posts