• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

For those that want more information on the drivelines/fabwork PM Richard(rchrd989), he doesn't get on here a ton but he will get back to you. I have got many PM's asking what he charges and I can't speak for him. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey man I will be back at my parents place at least 1 weekend a month. So if you need me to run anything back over the pond for ya let me know.

Little things going on, not really worth posting. Got parts for front clip today tho, the Landrover clip is going to look beastly on it :haha::fawkdancesmiley:.

So we ran into a problem after the front driveshaft was built. At full stuff the driveshaft would hit the starter mounting block, no good. I I really thought a 2 piece would unfortunately be needed but Richard bailed us out by finding an aftermarket starter that had better clearance at the mounting bolt block. Has to run the matching 153 tooth flex plate and walaaa, plenty of clearance at full stuff. Richard has been busy on a lot of little things, should have some pics up this weekend of progress.

Some pics of the upper link mount on the diff, staying with the build style of S&N but with some changes also.

Starting on narrowing of the TJ front clip, will have 5" taken out of it. Need to order some winshield frame/cowl/hood holdown hinges off eBay still. Briejer will be dropping off the grill this week.

Here is how she sits underneath. Lots of little things to finalize but things are moving along pretty good. More pics prob next weekend.