• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

Sucks that it is going to get beat. Mine looks like ass now days. I don't even attempt to redo the panels, as things are getting sketchier each year. Keeping up with the rear steer guys is a task in itself.
Oh its going to be beat on, but it is built to last. 3rd trip today, no issues again. After all the issues I ran into getting it running, I now have confidence in it. :D

Few pics from the other day wheeling with my daughter at Tahuya. After the 3rd trip out a few minor tweaks need to happen more for comfort wise. For starters both brake pedals and the gas pedal are being moved to allow for better legroom as my legs are getting tired from being to bent. Other than that very happy with performance of rig.

Last edited:
Great looking buggy, undisputed champ of the Porter Show-N-Shine for sure :redneck:
The Show and shine is coming up here soon, I am sure I will win it again. Lol:D Hows your build coming? Richard seems pretty happy with the way it's going.

Last edited:
I don't really pay close attention to SN chassis, but looks like you got pretty good link geometry. Did you redo cradle area? Mackenzie and her dad bought Trevors old comp rig and cradle looks alot different, causing some geometry issues.

I don't really pay close attention to SN chassis, but looks like you got pretty good link geometry. Did you redo cradle area? Mackenzie and her dad bought Trevors old comp rig and cradle looks alot different, causing some geometry issues.

That was an early design.... Not near as nice as the newer style like mikes and the how I did mine,,

Like Crash has said a bit different. My first S&N Chassis was the 16th made, and is pretty similar to my current one but a bit different. The inverted link setup is virtually the same mounting location on the skid. The main differences is where the skid is positioned in the wheelbase. The old chassis the middle of the skid was exactly dead center of the wheelbase(103"WB). The new chassis the skid is a bit forward(109"WB). Both skids are pretty similar but there are slight differences. Trevors was very early in S&Ns years so things may have been different. Would be interested in seeing Trevors setup to compare.

Like Crash has said a bit different. My first S&N Chassis was the 16th made, and is pretty similar to my current one but a bit different. The inverted link setup is virtually the same mounting location on the skid. The main differences is where the skid is positioned in the wheelbase. The old chassis the middle of the skid was exactly dead center of the wheelbase(103"WB). The new chassis the skid is a bit forward(109"WB). Both skids are pretty similar but there are slight differences. Trevors was very early in S&Ns years so things may have been different. Would be interested in seeing Trevors setup to compare.

From I've seen Trevors car has some unloading issues. I think Scott was gonna send it to Arizona to get links changed

From I've seen Trevors car has some unloading issues. I think Scott was gonna send it to Arizona to get links changed
Is the rig still local? And if so there are fabricators local very familiar with these chassis that can bring it up to current model.

Well had a little time yesterday and got the led light bar mounted. Was going to mount it in front of winch but after thinking about I mounted it behind the grill. Out of harms way, and lines up the lights thru the grill pretty good. Since I have room I may goto a bigger light bar some day in the same location.

I would be worried about that just lighting the front of the rig up--not much in front of you
I opened the shop door and provides much more lighting than with stock headlights. It will be plenty fine for wheeling, if I need any more I will run another in front of winch or one across the front of cage like you. Remember my last buggy didn't have lights or even guages so this is a step up. Lol:D

Why hubs and not drive flanges? Only thing I really see wrong is those creepy's need to be swapped for some bfg's or treps at a minimum :stirpot::D

Why hubs and not drive flanges? Only thing I really see wrong is those creepy's need to be swapped for some bfg's or treps at a minimum :stirpot::D
I was talked into the Yukon hubs on the emphasis they were strong, and its nice to unlock them when you have a long stretch of road to run at the end of day especially with the axle shaft driveshafts tho I beleven the ones Richard built for me are far better balanced than the set on old #16 . As far as the Creepys, I really like them and would like a set of sticky treps not until these wear out tho. Having run BFG Krawlers and the Creepys I side with the Maxxis mainly because of the extra meat you get treadwise compared to the BFG's. IMO the BFGs yield no performance difference compared to the Maxxis running in the PNW:stirpot:. That's just my opinion comparing both, my experienced opinion. Hell there was a time running with my EBP thugs I was the only one to make a couple of the climbs when we first ran the mall outlet when it was virgin and never been completed till that day. I am sure it was a combination of rig/driver/tires tho. But I was the only one that day to clear the 2 spots, the majority of the others were running Krawlers and had to winch.:fawkdancesmiley: Was an awesome day with my Snort/EBP Bros, really miss those days and looking forward to those good times again here soon.:D