• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sammi and sillybuggy

rock mafia

I bent all the tube up for this thing the first of last year. Owner is just now getiing it done. 4.3, th350, dual yota cases, tons, 42's.

000_0385.jpg

000_0390.jpg

000_0387.jpg

And a few pics of Joel's new chassis.

000_0397.jpg

000_0399.jpg

000_0402.jpg

Woot, I like that Sammi buggy, that is very clean. Should kick ass.

Joel.... :popcorn:

Exciting times in Mississippi, the new buggy capital of america. A rock crawlin' midget moves there and buggy mania takes over the masses :flipoff1:

Cant wait for Joel to get that thing rolling. You're prolly right Louis, but I'm going to crack the whip as hard as I can from 400 miles away.

I like the way you're protecting the side of the hoods now. A lot of times when I look at a new rig I try to picture what it will look like after if it's driven for a year. I picture the contact points it will have when it's upside down, I look at how far the tires stick out from the body, etc. I think that sami would hold up nicely.

Looks good, I know Joel is stoked about getting started on it. I talked to him when he past through Yesterday headed that way.

Some build shots since the cat is way out of the bag
I asked Joel if he was buying a wood table when i saw the 1st one...LOL
000_0380.jpg

000_0383.jpg

000_0382.jpg

000_0381.jpg

ROCK SKEETER said:
i was doing my buggy before i ever met said midget.....

Although I may not have been an influence, you still had your Heep when I moved to MS for about a month ;)

I think he does .188 on the lower main tubes, for attaching links and tcase, Jim correct me if that is wrong

ROCK SKEETER said:
i was doing my buggy before i ever met said midget.....

This is true Skeeter. I think Nolen had just moved there when we went to Clayton in 2006 and you destroyed your TJ. But he did not begin pushing his propaganda until well after you had your buggy bought!!! :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
This is true Skeeter. I think Nolen had just moved there when we went to Clayton in 2006 and you destroyed your TJ. But he did not begin pushing his propaganda until well after you had your buggy bought!!! :flipoff1:

Nope, he called for a consult while I was at a training session up in NY before he bought the Blue Torch buggy. I highly advised him he would be getting in over his head with said buggy. I thought I was right, he, of course, ignored me as he always does and look at the beauty he produced.

The MS boys were all just going 1 ton when I got here. The dramatic shift to buggies did not take 24 months.

Oh, the rock midget with yet another satisfied customer.

Jim, is that the sammi for Greg's wife?

Nice chassis Joel!!!

Thanks Matt. I am very happy with it. Jim did a great job. We went and did a little wheeling today. I have some pics I will post tomorrow. I am in Atlanta for tonight, it is a long way to Jim's and back.

Joel, Nice meeting you today. Hope you have a safe trip back man and the chassis is straight up hawt man! Ofcoarse im a little biased. BTW, any chassis Jim builds only goes at full throttle. Crawling doesnt seem to work.