• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Samsung Galaxy S6

poolman

Someone please tell me how to post pictures from this phone, I've always been able to edit the size of my pictures with every other Galaxy phone. I'm not a huge fan of Tapatalk, just not used to it. Someone is posting pictures????????

I don't have anything to add other than these pictures better be of flashemifyougotem :cougar: or that big block buggy you have been running around in. :****:

I've always had good luck with tapatalk. I only use it to post pics. Hate it for just catching up.

I've got the s7 edge. Are you trying to post using tapa talk? I ran into little trouble. Had to hit the paper clip (attachment) icon. Then it asked some question and I agreed and it let me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

It's kind of hard to post from a phone if you don't have Tapatalk. I think if you don't have Tapatalk you have to try to do an attachment and you're looking for the DCIM folder where all your pictures are.

Knock on wood, Tapatalk has been 100 times better for a while now than it used to be! No easier way to post pics than using Tapatalk.

6270f4fbeb1d5ad776d3c800b110dece.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

Ok I see how pictures are easier, but I hate the way everything looks, anyway I can post pictures. Thanks for the help! :dblthumb:

Re:

Haven't touched a laptop in 3 years, Samsung and tapatalk way easier than old school. And since tapatalk is the host for the pics, no more red x's. Plus to cross post from one forum to the next, copy content, paste in the quick response line and done.

Matt

Re:

S7 is the first samsung I've had, getting use to it. So far nothing I just hate about it. I like the option to change the SD card.

The key board is different. Seems touchy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My S5 has been the best phone I've ever had. I'll never own another Motorola. Definitely be upgrading to the S6 or S7 when my current phone dies.

Re:

Went from an s5 that I was perfectly happy with to an s7 that I love. They just keep getting better.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Did your S5 ever corrupt sd cards? I have a Samsung 64gb card and it became corrupted, transferred files to pc, bought San Disk 64gb card, transferred files onto it, put it in phone, immediately corrupted. Done a little research, tried reformatting the San disk card and was unable to complete reformatting. Tried with rhe original Samsung card and could reformat it, transferred files back onto it from pc, popped in phone, works like a champ.

The initial problem with the corrupted sd card was not beong able to write new files to it. I could take a pic saved to sd card and it would just be lines of various colors. Pics would save to phone fine. Anyways, solved that problem. I hate like hell troubleshooting electronics problems.

Screen shot the picture, then attach the screen shot. That's how I always have to do it.

poolman said:
Ok I see how pictures are easier, but I hate the way everything looks, anyway I can post pictures. Thanks for the help! :dblthumb:
This is my big prob with tap talk. Well that and I can 'NOT figure out how to post pics, or why some pics don't come up. It's confusing dammit.

kushKrawlin said:
This is my big prob with tap talk. Well that and I can 'NOT figure out how to post pics, or why some pics don't come up. It's confusing dammit.

Pics uploaded on here as attachments on the web based site don't show up on Tapatalk. Pics uploaded using IMG code from photobucket or other photo hosting websites and videos from youtube will come up in Tapatalk.