• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Samurai soft top question

Sandtrap1986

Anybody got a place to get the best deal on a quality soft top for an 86 samurai mine is ****ed. also going to order new hardware for the outside since most of my buttons are smashed.

Lowrangeoffroad.com I just got mine from there. I got the pavement ends top for $180. Good top and fits well. They also have the buttons you need.

I run with a Bestop denim style and it's held up good for over 12 years now.I paid $180 back when but I'm sure the price has gone up since then :;I like dealing with Low range their good people.

yeah i want something that is quality and i know im going to have to pay for that. any of you guys use those removable bows to hold up the rear they break down and can be stowed in a bag under the seat.

Get the besttop soft top, unless you want to replace your top every 3 or so years.

I had my besttop soft top for 15 years. Windows were still clear and very usable (no whiteing or cracks). Even the rear window and zipper worked very well.

I would recommend cleaning the windows with best tops window cleaners ever so often tho. Seems to really help the windows last.

Liks some others have stated, I used my cage in the back to support the top. I would recommend using some padding on the cage or if you decide to use either the factory bow or the collapsable one to do the same. It helps the top last longer, especially in the corners.

Just my .02 worth

Good luck

Get the besttop soft top, unless you want to replace your top every 3 or so years.

I had my besttop soft top for 15 years. Windows were still clear and very usable (no whiteing or cracks). Even the rear window and zipper worked very well.

I would recommend cleaning the windows with best tops window cleaners ever so often tho. Seems to really help the windows last.

Liks some others have stated, I used my cage in the back to support the top. I would recommend using some padding on the cage or if you decide to use either the factory bow or the collapsable one to do the same. It helps the top last longer, especially in the corners.

Just my .02 worth

Good luck

thanks for the advice :beer:

Latest posts