• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sat 2nd Tillamook pics

dobber

Had a good time, 4 of us went down from the aberdeen area. Was our first time there so we just followed our little map.

heres a few pics and some more here... http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k304/crawler_chad/tsf may 2 09/

truckpics130.jpg

truckpics134.jpg

truckpics142.jpg

truckpics145.jpg

truckpics146.jpg

truckpics155.jpg

do you guys know nate koehler that lives in aberdeen? i heard he now has a 4 runner? is it worth a trip from bremerton area? some say yes and some say no.

Last edited:
yeah it was pretty wet. I do know nate, he is one of us that went down. The blue 4runner in the pics is his, he did a good job on the rig. I would suggest going down there, Ill go back for a weekend trip, a day trip was kinda rushed. I thought trails that we hit were pretty easy and fast moving trails with only a few harder sections.

truckpics120.jpg

Looks like fun!

Are the "hardcore" parts bypassable?
I'd love to make it down that way this summer if nothing else just to see what it is like down there.

Do you think that a lightly modified Ranger (33's with about 5" of lift and a winch etc) could have fun with very little to no body damage at TSF?

Looks like fun!

I'd love to make it down that way this summer if nothing else just to see what it is like down there.

Do you think that a lightly modified Ranger (33's with about 5" of lift and a winch etc) could have fun with very little to no body damage at TSF?

just stay out of the Crushers and its all easy :redneck:

you should be ok in most of the spots, there are a lot of trails in TSF and most of them are not that bad, just stay away from the black diamonds :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Looks like fun!

not sure about the whole area, but where we were at almost all the trails were bypassable. you hit a trail then a small chunk of road, then another trail then road and on and on. if you came to a black diamond and did not want run that trail you could drive the road to the next trail. I also would suggest staying away from most black diamonds with 33s. other than that most of the trails seemed wide and i would not worry about body damage:awesomework: