• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat---break robins cherry run

Maybe i will run with ya Darren:awesomework: Us little guys can stick together:awesomework:

I'll have a yota from work, and one of his buddies. I don't know if Terry will be bringing the Scout out, so there'll be at least three of us taking it easy. I haven't run Reiter for over a year, so some additional guide help is always appreciated!:awesomework:

I'll have a yota from work, and one of his buddies. I don't know if Terry will be bringing the Scout out, so there'll be at least three of us taking it easy. I haven't run Reiter for over a year, so some additional guide help is always appreciated!:awesomework:

I will be testing a new Radiator and thermostat so i will be watching tempartures and stuff

Its shake down run day for everyone!:haha:

Is it "butters" (iirc)? If so, I'd be a little leary about them. They aren't as cracked up to be as they claim to be.:;

Well i might not be there after all, the radiator Hip had mounts totally diffrent, so im going to search around at work tomorrow and call a few junk yards but chances are slim for this weekend

well i think i should be good just have to finish welding a ring on the tank and presure test it what time you all meeting

I talked with Robin this evening/night and asked if I could ride up and "hopefully" beable to warm up a passenger seat in somebody else's rig..

anybody willing to let me ride along to watch and wheel with you all?

I would drive my heep up but dont have the funds for petro..:mad:

WOOO HOOO RubyDoo is fixed and almost ready to roll, just waiting on the new Tie rod bar and drag link to come.

I am still trying to make it. I hope to get the last stuff done tonight and tomorrow. My tads will be bad but it only sees the dirt so I think I should be fine there.

I am still trying to make it. I hope to get the last stuff done tonight and tomorrow. My tads will be bad but it only sees the dirt so I think I should be fine there.

NEGATIVE GHOSTRIDER!!!! you won't even make it off the trailer with expired tabs...The PO and DNR people are ALL over Reiter nowadays.....if you do sneak off the trailer yer liable to get a ticket.

NEGATIVE GHOSTRIDER!!!! you won't even make it off the trailer with expired tabs...The PO and DNR people are ALL over Reiter nowadays.....if you do sneak off the trailer yer liable to get a ticket.

X1 Million

Dont even try it man, not worth the ticket:awesomework:

Latest posts