• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday Fun......

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
I am in need of a fix so heading to Walker. I figure 9am at the parking lot and head out from there....

I was about to make a post seeing if people enacted to head up on Saturday but it seems that had already been done. Count me in. I'll be with a friend though UN his truck seeing that mine is not finished yet

So, I think I'm gonna bring my daughter up with me this Saturday... What time are we all meeting? Might have to head up the rear of the pack and see how she does driving!! ;-)

Yup, missed that...

Same bat time...

Same bat place...

Lets see if I can BREAK something this time! Last time was awesome at the end... Going on trails I've never been through before! And good job making it outta the Lower Rock Pit Bowl!!!

Ya thats ok all the cool guys are going to Elbe--I aint cool so thats cool :awesomework:

See ya guys around 9 at the main lot....

I'll be down there Friday AM removing a couple hulks...Might be down for a Sat run, depending on what i accomplish in between! :haha:

I'll be down there Friday AM removing a couple hulks...Might be down for a Sat run, depending on what i accomplish in between! :haha:

Don't be a nancy :redneck: More than likely I will be an angry wheeler and really pissed off :haha:

Crash! why didn't you say something last night?!? :wtf:

I signed-up today for a HAM radio licensing class on Saturday (been an outlaw too long!) :redneck:

-Alan

Don't be a nancy :redneck: More than likely I will be an angry wheeler and really pissed off :haha:

kev are you a nancy:wtf: see you sat, lets watch mike be a angry pissed off wheeler:cheer: and see what breaks:swing: see you sat crash:cheer: oh hopefully nothing breaks and kev shows up but im sure he cant find his camera:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Yup, missed that...

Same bat time...

Same bat place...

Lets see if I can BREAK something this time! Last time was awesome at the end... Going on trails I've never been through before! And good job making it outta the Lower Rock Pit Bowl!!!

see u sat Phil and its your turn out of the bowl this time :awesomework:

Latest posts