• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday Fun......

Not lookin' good for me---I gotta work tomorrow afternoon, and I was already down there today clearing the Upper mainline trail of burnt rigs...You'll see the charred remains on the sides of the trail...and be careful of the glass on the right halfway up the re-routed section of Upper Mainline, didn't/couldn't get it all picked up...

damn you guys. why couldnt you wait like 2-3 weeks for my truck to be done. i want to go so bad but i believe i am staying home and working on my truck

Nothing better than loading up in the dark to find one of your new rachets is bent to **** and not usable :mad: Luckily I have one of my old ones...

Sounds like you might need to re-prioritize your obligations... ;-)

Seems like every time I meet up with ya it's to get parts... We should try wheeling together for a change... You know, mix things up a bit...

Sounds like you might need to re-prioritize your obligations... ;-)

Seems like every time I meet up with ya it's to get parts... We should try wheeling together for a change... You know, mix things up a bit...

I know...:booo:
Things goin' on right now...if I didn't sign up for the OT shift tonight, I'd have said Ef it to the rest :redneck:... coming down only to have to split by 1:30 sucks for wheelin' days.

Ya--Phil failed twice--I made it twice :haha:

show off:fawkdancesmiley: Phil had some other problems later, waiting to hear how bad the carnage was, there was lots of winching and grinding and then some wrenching and then Phil made it back to his trailer:cheer: