• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday on Issabelle

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
Well RubyDoo made it the huge rock and tried. It was fun trying but she just could not due it.

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

Rubydo needs better tires.

You wheel that thing enough, you need to find some red's, course the street would kill them. :D

MT/R's? (instead of what the X-terrains you have)
________
GT SERIES

Last edited:
I can only hope that proper trail etiquette was followed and the rocks were unstacked from the obstacle after everyone was done.

Beside the the YJ on 42's, i was the only one to even try and NO rocks were even stacked for me. And the YJ went right up.

It's a pretty substantial obstacle, when Mauler & I went up I had to have him spot me up, and I only have bald 39's.

are you on crack:rolleyes: I was still sitting in the jeep rambling on about killing prosti's.....you idled up it like it was nuthin......cuz it's nuthin:rolleyes:

I didn't "spot" till way farther up after we started clearing.....and even then I was just feeding you bad info........cuz I could:flipoff:

Those bald 39's probably have better traction than Kats tires:haha:

Oh. I guarantee that they do. I had a great time following those things around last weekend. I was amazed at their performance even in the deep mud. Good times:cheer: And Brad, thanks for all the help with Darby's rig:awesomework: