• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Schhol me on the RC crawler thing.

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
I'm vaguely familiar with RC cars. My buddy was into the HPI savage trucks for a while and dicked with him for a few years.

I really want to hop into the crawler thing. I think it will keep me entertained on the ship while I am underway.

What kits can I buy that I can get a **** ton of parts for to take on deployments with me to keep the thing alive for 6+ months at a time.

Help a new guy out. I was looking at the Axial AX10 good / bad?

On a ship I'd say losi mini or otherwise known as 1.9. You can get one ready to run or a hopped up one out the box that you need a radio for. Watch some of crashes videos to get an idea of what they can do. The ones in the videos are highly modified prob around 5 or 6 hun rigs.

yeah i would go 1.9 since you will be on a ship and have limited space to store stuff.

just a thought....will any of the radio frequencys or signals given off by the remote screw with any of the electronic equipment on the ship? lol I really have no clue but figured it might be something to think about before you start driving around a crawler on the ship.

yeah i would go 1.9 since you will be on a ship and have limited space to store stuff.

just a thought....will any of the radio frequencys or signals given off by the remote screw with any of the electronic equipment on the ship? lol I really have no clue but figured it might be something to think about before you start driving around a crawler on the ship.

I think it would be the other way around

I see this pic in my head of the wild RC flying around the ship out of contol

they are kinda like drugs (very addictive) watch out for anyone that offers you the first time for free:eeek:

my cousin has turned his wifes garden into a RC Crawling park. she was pissed when he started driving over her Knome Squirrel.:awesomework:

How much space do you have on a ship to crawl?

I would guess a go fast would be much more fun on the hanger deck.

Or look at the micro crawler, your rack can be the course.

You better get more then one of what ever you get, then other people can play too.

Axial Ax 10s are good. But on a ship, Losi Mini would work out great with its 1.9s. Unless you got a ton of space on the ship for you to crawl. Cheaper to! First upgrades id get for it would be bent links and a little bit of weights for the wheels and maybe a better servo

How much space do you have on a ship to crawl?

I would guess a go fast would be much more fun on the hanger deck.

Or look at the micro crawler, your rack can be the course.

You better get more then one of what ever you get, then other people can play too.

His 'little boat' doesn't have a hanger deck....