• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School me on Burris valley ranch

You better bring your big boy pants. They have some of the biggest rock obstacles i have ever seen. Roland, the guy running the place, is super cool and will help show yall around.

Very cool place. Truly middle of stinkin nowhere. So bring everything you think you might need and a little more.

One of the neatest places to wheel for sure. There are zero daily driver trails that make it worth the trip.

So you and your group better have well built rigs. When you start a trail, it's tough start to finish and they are all long. The challenges are top notch

If you go for just a weekend, no way you'll run the whole park. It's a 4 day solid park.

Rolland is a great host

You won't be disappointed, guaranteed

As stated it's a great place ran by a real cool guy. I've wheeled many different places and this is by far the hardest / funnest wheeling I've done. If you like slow technical crawling with huge rocks, ledges, water falls and creek beds you will enjoy this place. There is plenty of traction even in the wet spots so easy on the go pedal. You will want to go with a few other rigs in the event you get in a bind which is easy to do at this place. If you break this place is very tough to get a broke rig out do to the steep creak beds so come prepared. They have a house that was built as a doomsday house years ago that you can rent rooms in along with a bunk house that you can stack plenty of folks in. The last trip there the pool was also working so that made it nice to cool off in after a day of wheeling.

World class rock crawling for sure. As already stated, it's in the middle of nowhere, like 10 miles from asphalt middle of nowhere so definitely go prepared with everything you'll need for the entire stay. Be sure to get with Rolland on the trails and general park layout. In a nutshell I'd recommend this to get things started. Drive up the entrance trail to the house, continue past the house to the top of the hill, hang a left, in 3-400 yards hang another left and then your next right down to the entrance of baby wash and Tackett creek. Once your at the creek bottom there's a ton of awesome trails straight ahead and to your right up Tackett. Have fun and enjoy the traction.

The water can get deep in some spots.

kpKKtlHh.jpg

And most of the terrain looks like this or harder. It was miserable in my 16" belly Zuk, you'd be happier around 20" belly and big tires.

eVzOOWvh.jpg

dwa2469 said:
Were you running 37" Reds?
39s but before the SC3800 swap, that was with the old 1.3L and no winch. Actually did better than some of the bigger rigs that were there due to being so light weight. I did turtle quite a few times, I just had to work it to get it to move around.

ap7h8FOh.jpg

I got ya, I just thought your belly would be a little higher with 39". I watched some of your videos, looked like fun.

I'm actually really surprised with all of the recent traffic that there aren't any vids of other areas of the park.

Like the abyss, the last large obstacle before the exit of Tackett

Or pretty much any of the other trails. Lol

Yeah his vid is one of the few and it's all of Tackett creek. Granted I think the only one that shows the abyss but just an alternate line

Great vid, I'm just surprised there aren't more. Especially from the races held there.

Just surprised is all

take all of your spares and beer take it slow and enjoy been three times so far best park around Oklahoma and it is only a hour from my house bonus

Well our trip is this week hope everything holds together!
What's the deal with the directions to this place Roland keeps telling me to use google maps but the adress that comes up will not work in any of my GPS?
I will post any pics. And videos on here when I get back!