• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screamin blue for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy450r

Seen on FB bobby is selling ol blue this blows my mind. This makes me wanna shed a tear he is the man that got me itching for a bouncer!

Anyone down to help me rob a bank tonight?

Re: Screamin blue fer sail

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-08-22-49-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-08-22-49-53.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 221
Re:

Out of left field I tell ya. I hope there's no more to the story than that. Bobby is great people and I wish him the best.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
I'll drive, if Kush drives we will never get away.

All we got is old school tires if he drives we can use them super sticky ickys to out climb the popos. Plus his is a 3 seater now so we can all fit but I call shotgun!

tonybolton said:
Bank of Pholman! Won't even notice 6 fig's missin'!!!

I bet I could use my ID to clean this pholman out since his name is so close to mine. Mine is pholmann.

Damn it man....this is making me rethink going to grayrock in august.... I walked up to Bobby after he pulled ol' black up the bypass on cable hill, shook his hand, and told him "sir...you are a mad man" he just kinda grinned and said " thank ya sir"

I'll be the first to say it... I liked screamin' blue more when it didn't have bypasses, the front end just doesn't have that look anymore.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Damn it man....this is making me rethink going to grayrock in august.... I walked up to Bobby after he pulled ol' black up the bypass on cable hill, shook his hand, and told him "sir...you are a mad man" he just kinda grinned and said " thank ya sir"

I'll be the first to say it... I liked screamin' blue more when it didn't have bypasses, the front end just doesn't have that look anymore.

I noticed his name wasn't on the roster for the next srrs race. That man is a legend. I'm sure being that serious about anything takes a toll on everything.

TC needs to buy it. He is the only one that can drive it like it needs to

As hard as that chassis has been beat the buggy needs parted out and chassis hung on a wall somewhere. Yes it/he is a legend, and it has been a tough buggy, but metal fatigues, and the more you cut and weld to fix it the weaker it gets. No way it's safe to continue abusing.

Re: Screamin blue fer sail

tommy450r said:

I know everyone is thinking it so I will just say it.
Hopefully one day I will be youtube famous enough where I can post my buggy for sale with nothing more than a shitty thumbnail image and no parts list. At 2-3 times what it is actually worth :wtflol: :****:

I've been eyeballing this build since it went for sale. Love the Jimmy's stuff. Sell all the Ultra4 crap you don't need to bounce, and you'd have a hell of a rig at a smoking price. 40 spline front and rear, turnkey 427 LS3, Atlas race case, bypasses, etc drool
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/2306441-2016-jimmys-ultra-4-a.html

Its definitely one tough ass rig but, like AdamF said as many times as its been fixed how strong is the chassis. I might be talking out my azz here but 125K? It seems like you could get that whole rig copy catted (if that's what you just had to have) for waaay cheaper... Like I said there maybe some **** about this rig I`m not aware of though.

Re: Re: Screamin blue fer sail

redneckengineered said:
I know everyone is thinking it so I will just say it.
Hopefully one day I will be youtube famous enough where I can post my buggy for sale with nothing more than a shitty thumbnail image and no parts list. At 2-3 times what it is actually worth :wtflol: :****:

I've been eyeballing this build since it went for sale. Love the Jimmy's stuff. Sell all the Ultra4 crap you don't need to bounce, and you'd have a hell of a rig at a smoking price. 40 spline front and rear, turnkey 427 LS3, Atlas race case, bypasses, etc drool
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/2306441-2016-jimmys-ultra-4-a.html
It sold to a person in TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts