• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screamin blue for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost the same as loosing Dale Earnhardt to me. It'll still be ok to watch but you'll not be
as excited cause you know the level of bad assery won't be there. Bobby was about the show for us.
I think the racing and such is killing it. You'll see more "big names " gone in the near future. IMO.
for what it's worth and that my .02 worth. Much respect yo Bobby for stating why he's out. His Lord then
his family. He's a very strong man most of us need some of his stuff. That's all.

So Shelby is the only Tanner left it seems. She literally just had the whole upper half of the buggy redone, so it seems there is still interest in the sport. Be curious if Bobby travels with her.

I painted my rig blue so I could be more like Bobby. :'(

He had screaming blue. I got coughing blue.

Eddyj said:
I painted my rig blue so I could be more like Bobby. :'(

He had screaming blue. I got coughing blue.

Better than Whispering Blue. :dunno:

85buggy said:
I think the racing and such is killing it. You'll see more "big names " gone in the near future. IMO.
for what it's worth and that my .02 worth.

I do wonder what the overall sport/hobby would be like there were no official series. It's fun to watch those videos of 2011 and earlier when things were looser. I can't afford to take friday's off work, drive a 8-10 hours one way, get dead last, and cause $1200.00 in damage every weekend. So racing doesn't work for me. FWIW, I know the series crews work their tails off, so I don't want to take anything away from that.

JeffH454 said:
I know Bobby is a religious man but he has a case of DGAF in that vid!

Hebrews 12:1 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us"

There were a lot of people watching so Bobby laid down everything that would hold him back and ran that course that was laid out before him!!!

85buggy said:
It's almost the same as loosing Dale Earnhardt to me. It'll still be ok to watch but you'll not be
as excited cause you know the level of bad assery won't be there. Bobby was about the show for us.
for what it's worth and that my .02 worth. Much respect yo Bobby for stating why he's out. His Lord then
his family. He's a very strong man most of us need some of his stuff. That's all.

when God calls you to do something, sometimes it makes no sense whatsoever at the time but trusting His plan and living according to that plan is a sweet sweet thing.

Re: Re: Screamin blue for sale

nhl_bullitt said:
Better than Whispering Blue. :dunno:

I do wonder what the overall sport/hobby would be like there were no official series. It's fun to watch those videos of 2011 and earlier when things were looser. I can't afford to take friday's off work, drive a 8-10 hours one way, get dead last, and cause $1200.00 in damage every weekend. So racing doesn't work for me. FWIW, I know the series crews work their tails off, so I don't want to take anything away from that.
Sure was a lot cooler back then. I almost despise the racing now.

Why wouldn`t he just take a break from racing but, still trail ride and such? Trail riding is still my favorite thing to do. I only go to maybe one race a year if that. Its fun for a few but, after a little while I`m ready to go ride. He could just trail ride with his family and spend good quality time without all the crowds and hecktic **** that comes along with the racing.

truckbroke said:
Why wouldn`t he just take a break from racing but, still trail ride and such? Trail riding is still my favorite thing to do. I only go to maybe one race a year if that. Its fun for a few but, after a little while I`m ready to go ride. He could just trail ride with his family and spend good quality time without all the crowds and hecktic **** that comes along with the racing.
He might do that, never know. Sell his blue, buy a trail buggy and get back to the "good ol days" with the grand kids. It's hard going backwards in an adrenaline dumping sport...once you get full on race/crazy mode it's hard to go back to "Sunday driving"

I am struggling to understand how selling an offroad vehicle has anything to do with a relationship with god. Park it in the shop and go do whatever you feel god is wanting you to do. Is god telling you to sell this thing for nearly 3 times what it cost to build based solely on the premise that your name makes it worth such an exorbiant price? That doesnt seem like a very humble move. Sorry if this is insensitive or arrogant but it gets under my skin when people throw the religious card into situations that can stand on their own without it. I have no problem with anyone wanting to practice religion and be as close to god as they can be, but it comes across as bigoted in these situatioms.

Flame suit on.

When you research depression in the dictionary and look at a lot of studies, they show that a huge coping mechanism for depression is risky behavior. Risky behavior creates some excellent adrenaline rushes. Which in turn takes your mind completely off what's troubling you.

So of course this is just my opinion and personal observation but when all of a sudden you notice your kiddos grown and grand kids growin just as fast, sometimes you can take a step back and learn where your concentrations really are.

Then all it takes is a special morning in church and you accept Christ for real. By every example given in the bible, your entire life completely changes. Things that seemed so important are instantly not.

God calls us to talk about that. To spread our testimony. So he's doin what he's posed to do. Lol

GLWS and praise be to God for his decision.

Olivedrabcj7 said:
I am struggling to understand how selling an offroad vehicle has anything to do with a relationship with god. Park it in the shop and go do whatever you feel god is wanting you to do. Is god telling you to sell this thing for nearly 3 times what it cost to build based solely on the premise that your name makes it worth such an exorbiant price? That doesnt seem like a very humble move. Sorry if this is insensitive or arrogant but it gets under my skin when people throw the religious card into situations that can stand on their own without it. I have no problem with anyone wanting to practice religion and be as close to god as they can be, but it comes across as bigoted in these situatioms.

Flame suit on.

I think your comment is out of line. Bobby is a great person and great for this sport/hobby. Him wanting to get closer to God and putting that out there for the whole world to know takes guts. If you think that buggy could be built for $41k, you are out of your mind. I have had two turn key buggies built, you obviously have no clue to what it takes money wise to have something like this built.

I have stayed out of this discussion, but this pushed me over the top.

JohnG not playing the Admin role in this post.

Maybe Bobby's gonna donate the money to starving children or something? I think maybe he added up all the receipts for broken parts, upgrades, and labor to fix/upgrade **** over the years on top of original price to get his For Sail! price.....i wish i coulda done that!

JohnG said:
I think your comment is out of line. Bobby is a great person and great for this sport/hobby. Him wanting to get closer to God and putting that out there for the whole world to know takes guts. If you think that buggy could be built for $41k, you are out of your mind. I have had two turn key buggies built, you obviously have no clue to what it takes money wise to have something like this built.

What's a 6 year old, beat on like nothing ever seen, turn key buggy cost to build? Ever bought one of those?

Asking 125 grand for that buggy is insane and the person that pays anywhere close to that is crazy too. It ain't no different than people paying millions for painting on the wall though. It's about emotion. It can't be rationalized because it comes from the heart and not the brain.

Wish him the best. He was sure fun to watch.

JohnG said:

Again, what does trying to sell a material posession for an exorbiant amount of money have anything to do with getting closer to god? I feel like he is using god talk to target the one demographic that tends to ignore logic in favor of emotion. Im not alone when I say that no logical thinking human will pay anywhere close to $125k for this buggy. I hope, for his sake, that im proven wrong. I have no issue with a man wanting to be closer to god. I have issue with man exploiting man under the guise of getting closer to god.

Olivedrabcj7 said:

Flame suit on.

You are a complete idiot on so many levels. You clearly dont know what your talkig about if you think it only takes 40k to build this type of rig.
You also have never met and know nothing about bobby from what you have said here.
People wonder why alot of the racers dont bother to get on here. ....
Just go on back and rock out your Z71 with a 3" body lift and 35s, amd let everyone know in the highschool parking how badass your truck is.

Status
Not open for further replies.