• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Screamin blue for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
truckbroke said:
Its definitely one tough ass rig but, like AdamF said as many times as its been fixed how strong is the chassis. I might be talking out my azz here but 125K? It seems like you could get that whole rig copy catted (if that's what you just had to have) for waaay cheaper... Like I said there maybe some **** about this rig I`m not aware of though.

You could have copy catted one of Richard Petty's cars back in the day, and it'd be worth no more than any other Mopar... I think this one is more about how it redefined the sport of rockcrawling(bouncing)

muddinmetal said:
You could have copy catted one of Richard Petty's cars back in the day, and it'd be worth no more than any other Mopar... I think this one is more about how it redefined the sport of rockcrawling(bouncing)

This. Plus, it'll be like buying a reputable business, you aren't really buying the business, but the black book that comes with it. You buy Screamin Blue, you buy notariety in the sport. I bet people would throw parts at you just to rep the company. Kinda like TC.

5BrothersFabrication said:
This. Plus, it'll be like buying a reputable business, you aren't really buying the business, but the black book that comes with it. You buy Screamin Blue, you buy notariety in the sport. I bet people would throw parts at you just to rep the company. Kinda like TC.

While I get what you are saying...

how many :tc do you see out there in old TC buggies getting truckloads of free parts?

I'm sure that this thing will sell no problem no matter what - there is someone out there with the coin that wants to spend it. I certainly agree with the others though...the buggy itself isnt worth half of that - but the notoriety is what someone will want to buy for sure! :tc #2 :stir:

The sport will miss Bobby, that's for sure. :( Interesting to consider that Screamin Blue dates back to 2010, even pre-Showtime. Can't deny that it truly influenced the direction the bouncer scene would go. No doubt that within that price gets you instant street cred and a buggy with an insane amount of history.

main.php

slravenel said:
While I get what you are saying...

how many :tc do you see out there in old TC buggies getting truckloads of free parts?

I'm sure that this thing will sell no problem no matter what - there is someone out there with the coin that wants to spend it. I certainly agree with the others though...the buggy itself isnt worth half of that - but the notoriety is what someone will want to buy for sure! :tc #2 :stir:

True but he builds a buggy every year, blue has been in Bobby's hands only. If I had a few million bucks or a big offroad shop I'd buy it :****:. Hate to see him go, can't ask for a nicer guy that represents what we do. Good luck to Bobby and his family!!!!

Re: Screamin blue fer sail

redneckengineered said:
I know everyone is thinking it so I will just say it.
Hopefully one day I will be youtube famous enough where I can post my buggy for sale with nothing more than a shitty thumbnail image and no parts list. At 2-3 times what it is actually worth :wtflol: :****:

I've been eyeballing this build since it went for sale. Love the Jimmy's stuff. Sell all the Ultra4 crap you don't need to bounce, and you'd have a hell of a rig at a smoking price. 40 spline front and rear, turnkey 427 LS3, Atlas race case, bypasses, etc drool
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/2306441-2016-jimmys-ultra-4-a.html

That was the first thing I commented as soon as I saw it on fb... $125k?! For what?!?! Does it come with lifetime repair warranty?!

If you got 125k to throw down on a buggy cause of its notoriety then that person aint worrying to much about getting free parts from vendors..its just to say I got it and you dont :JRich:

nhl_bullitt said:
The sport will miss Bobby, that's for sure. :( Interesting to consider that Screamin Blue dates back to 2010, even pre-Showtime. Can't deny that it truly influenced the direction the bouncer scene would go. No doubt that within that price gets you instant street cred and a buggy with an insane amount of history.

damn, if that buggy is 6 years old, how much usable life is left? fatigue is a real issue

redneckengineered said:
If I was in the market for a buggy I'd be all over that. That has to be a $15-20k engine by itself.

Dubosh, did you notice this part? - 435" LME LSX motor dyno'd at 670 HP @ 6800 RPM with 585 FT LB @ 4800 RPM on 91 Octane

"CAM SWAP"

Really it would suck to have it cause they ain`t a damn person gonna drive it like Bobby. Everytime you were in it you`d have to hear man if Bobby was driving it he`da made that.. Or man that guy don`t do Screamin Blue no justice. you`d probably be ready to set fire to it..lol

truckbroke said:
Really it would suck to have it cause they ain`t a damn person gonna drive it like Bobby. Everytime you were in it you`d have to hear man if Bobby was driving it he`da made that.. Or man that guy don`t do Screamin Blue no justice. you`d probably be ready to set fire to it..lol

Haha that's the truth! I always enjoyed watching him drive and the buggy work!

truckbroke said:

:rolf: So much truth to that. I'm keen on having my own build myself, but even if I could afford that buggy, I would have to stay clear of it for that reason.

If you've got the money it's like buying instant street cred.

I was at TTC 2010 when Leo pulled in with the origional FatGirl , it was like Elvis entered the building! There was a steady line of grown men getting pictures taken with it ...all giggling and posing in the driver seat like a little kid.

And when TC sold FatGirl it was pretty beat from what I was told and Tim still got serious money so Screamin Blue might surprise you with the value people put on its persona.

http://youtu.be/41NYAKAFTiM I feel like this video has to be in the Fer Sail add

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.