• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SDSMT Baja Testing Session

82toyomud

We took four of our cars out the the Buffalo Gap National Grass lands to do some testing before our competition in portland next week. Here are some highlight shots of the day.:beer:

All lined up and ready to go!
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

On our 1.5 mile course

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Not to bad for some walker evans shocks built for snow mobiles :cool:

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

Those things look like SOO much fun!!!

Do they just use snowmobile motors as well?

I thinking about doing something somewhat like these with a gokart I have, and seeing if my dad will let me use an old snowmobile we have (87 Arctic Cat 440, electric start)

we have to run a briggs and stratton 10 HP motor... Competition rule. I have seen them with snowmobile motors in them, and their pretty friggin quick, but the frames don't last to long once you do that.

Cool pics. I have always wanted to do that competition but it is tough to get a program started from scratch. We have a couple of guys that do RC baja and the design competitions, but full scale Baja would be alot more fun.

Cool pics. I have always wanted to do that competition but it is tough to get a program started from scratch. We have a couple of guys that do RC baja and the design competitions, but full scale Baja would be alot more fun.

Its pretty much the ****