• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Senior Year YJ Build

:stirpot:
Cascade_Crawler said:
You gota be close to a perfectionist to be crash's bitch for a few weeks :D
THis is a true statement.......every time I go out there I keep wondering where the hell he is getting all these new lookin parts on my rig......:stirpot:

BTW...you ride is lookin all tight!

Got the footings painted last night. Also got started on trimming a little off the inside of my door so it will close since the A pillar is outboarded so far. Oh well :redneck:

You guys should have seen the grin on jonathens face last night when he went for a lil high speed test runs :D

crash said:
You guys should have seen the grin on jonathens face last night when he went for a lil high speed test runs :D

Hahahaha i saw him pretending to drive it before it even came outa the garage on the crashfab cam lol:haha: :haha:

War-Jeeper said:
Hahahaha i saw him pretending to drive it before it even came outa the garage on the crashfab cam lol:haha: :haha:

I think "giddy" is closer to how he was feeling,lol...

Came home last night. No top, no doors, no muffler -- it was great fun. Cold weather gear, masks, gloves and goggles made it aok. :clappy:

Cascade_Crawler said:
Came home last night. No top, no doors, no muffler -- it was great fun. Cold weather gear, masks, gloves and goggles made it aok. :clappy:

Come drive mine thats how it is all the time and i dont got a heater too:redneck:

Man this thread needs an update. Sheesh I'm a slacker.

Brought the rig home from mikes and wrapped up a few loose ends. Notched my hard doors so they will fit with the cage and mod'd my softtop bars so they will fit with the cage.

Took it wheeling a few weeks ago and it worked great. I was so happy :cheer: :cheer: Since my old rig was an auto I thought the stick would be more of a problem when wheeling but it wasnt bad. I have to relearn how to drive with this rig :rolleyes: :looser:

Before the work party I built a front bumper and winch mount and cleaned up the front end. After messing around with some pesky solenoids I got the M8000 I picked up working, I need to test the solenoids though.

After the work party I somehow managed to bend a 1 ton TRE and slightly bend my solid chromo tie rod :wtf: I replaced the TRE but I'm considering going with heim joints on my tie rod so I can move it further up and out of the way. With the TREs I dont have enough room with the leaf springs to mount it on top of the knuckle. Possible steering revamp coming :booo:

Pictures later on

Out on the trail finally:

PICT0034r.jpg

PICT0001r.jpg

PICT0033r.jpg

Bumper:

a-99.jpg

first two were in February, third was at the sacup work party and the last was the weekend before the workparty. If you must know :flipoff:

Latest posts