• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sequoia/ SUV upgrade for the wife

I'm looking for a pic. I did the Bilstein ride height adjustable leveling struts and brought the nose up a little, and a set of like 2010 Toyota Tacoma take off wheels and then a 265/70/17 AT tire and it looked WAY better.

I'm looking for a pic. I did the Bilstein ride height adjustable leveling struts and brought the nose up a little, and a set of like 2010 Toyota Tacoma take off wheels and then a 265/70/17 AT tire and it looked WAY better.

I bet I could tell from seeing a few they look a little saggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my 07 Limited Sequoia I bought for my wife 6 yrs ago. Only had 40K from da original owner and it wuz in mint condition.

Did the belt and water pump 2 yrs ago on the 100K. This is my wife's truck and I wuz told to leave it alone. Truck has been really good to our family. The battery was replaced 1 time and brakes 3 times with genuine Toyota parts. Oh and I replaced the stock 5spoke rims with FJ rims.

The only thing my wife let me do to the truck wuz convert the 2nd row captain chairs to a 60/40. So now it seats 8 people instead of 7.

ce3a0cc7aac69b52018a9443e05b66dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ever think about the landcruiser or lx470? ever since i got rid of my lx450 ive wanted to get a 470, to bad they dont have the factory lockers front and rear like the 450 lol

ever think about the landcruiser or lx470? ever since i got rid of my lx450 ive wanted to get a 470, to bad they dont have the factory lockers front and rear like the 450 lol

No those model land Cruiser's/LX470's are ****, you really don't want one! Ride like ****, uncomfortable, horrible gas mileage, ugly, poor visibility, overpriced, really don't even bother looking for one! But if you do find a good deal on one, sVe yourself the heartache and send me the link!:fawkdancesmiley:

No those model land Cruiser's/LX470's are ****, you really don't want one! Ride like ****, uncomfortable, horrible gas mileage, ugly, poor visibility, overpriced, really don't even bother looking for one! But if you do find a good deal on one, sVe yourself the heartache and send me the link!:fawkdancesmiley:

I can tell just by reading land cruiser they will be spendy

Here's my 07 Limited Sequoia I bought for my wife 6 yrs ago. Only had 40K from da original owner and it wuz in mint condition.

Did the belt and water pump 2 yrs ago on the 100K. This is my wife's truck and I wuz told to leave it alone. Truck has been really good to our family. The battery was replaced 1 time and brakes 3 times with genuine Toyota parts. Oh and I replaced the stock 5spoke rims with FJ rims.

The only thing my wife let me do to the truck wuz convert the 2nd row captain chairs to a 60/40. So now it seats 8 people instead of 7.

ce3a0cc7aac69b52018a9443e05b66dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hell yeah looks good I would probably do the same

Went and drive EVERY Late model Toyota SUV today...GX470 got the nod over everything else. Really close with the FJ Cruiser, luckily she didn't see one lifted as I prefer the GX!:awesomework:

Went and drive EVERY Late model Toyota SUV today...GX470 got the nod over everything else. Really close with the FJ Cruiser, luckily she didn't see one lifted as I prefer the GX!:awesomework:

You can lift the GX ;) I just bought a 4th gen 4Runner 4.7, I really did look at the GX but there's lots less available for aftermarket bumpers and such, and I'm gonna build this one up some.

awesome :awesomework:. I've always liked those to and haven't seen very many lifted and built.

Went and looked at the one I posted damn good shape guy kept up on maintenance and a retired Air Force guy. Think we may have found one

Good looking rig! Timing belt due at 100k.

Considering the other I looked at was at 167k for the same price/ same model this one is getting my vote for the color and the less mileage we will see what the wife see today