• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shakedown run Sunday 7/11/2010 Walker

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Headed to Walker Sunday to do a shakedown run on the 4runner and its new motor probably get to the main lot around 8:00 8:30ish:awesomework:

Hi All:

Sam, congrats on getting your rig out there! :awesomework:

Regards,

Alan

sam i will see you sunday morning

Sweet!!! As of right now its just me and you for sure, trying to get one of my customers and a friend to come to but they are for sures yet. Its going to be a kind of easy day to make sure everything is working ok first:awesomework:

Well--lets just say sam had an interesting event :redneck:

I wan't there but got a phone call :redneck:

Really wish I could have made it--but looking to possability in a couple weeks..

Uh....oh.....:haha: This outta be good! 'Events' are always good!!!:redneck: My buddy Randy Juuuust about went over coming down Ardvaark hill....at the root, in a Sami!!!
Keep me posted on whether you can...:cool:

Really wish I could have made it--but looking to possability in a couple weeks..

Spill the beans...:corn:

Hope it wasn't to bad...:eeek:

Uh....oh.....:haha: This outta be good! 'Events' are always good!!!:redneck: My buddy Randy Juuuust about went over coming down Ardvaark hill....at the root, in a Sami!!!
Keep me posted on whether you can...:cool:

All I know is he ended up on his lid like a turtle,lol.....

Yep rolled the poor rig over the first run out:redneck: There was a rock under my front right tire that decided to give way and so did my whole rig while trying to turn it around. I blame Jakob for the whole thing:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

downsized950711001422.jpg

the picture makes it look like its flat ground too even better:haha:

Theres a pretty good drop just on the other side of the rig

It doesn't matter what the terrain is like if you're up side down...:redneck:

As long as it took you by surprise and you had fun...:awesomework: