• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ShamRock Run at Morris Mountain - March 14th-16th

Speeding said:
shamrock32.png

Looks good. I need to make sure and get one of these shirts. How much are they?

Yeah Hardline is helping Randy out and will staff the event on Saturday. Will be much more organized than last year
Just to let you know I will be helping also. Rich has me attending to the wives, he wants me to take em all for a deep tissue massage. I know It's not the most glamourous job , but I will take one for the team.

kid rok said:
Just to let you know I will be helping also. Rich has me attending to the wives, he wants me to take em all for a deep tissue massage. I know It's not the most glamourous job , but I will take one for the team.

Hell after reading this post, Ambo said she's in laughing1

Cole said:
Looks good. I need to make sure and get one of these shirts. How much are they?

I really like the design this year, Spanky designed them by hand I believe. They'll probably be around 20 bucks I'd guess.

ill be there campin in the hauler, still rigless until mine is repaired on the coast, but yet ill have the rhino.........workin the event all weekend.....trail/night patrol....c yall there

Troy and I are comming up for this one too..... lookin fwd to meetin up withy yall again. and Skillet.... your rig is takin up to much shop space down here.....I cant get in to do my commando cause your p.o.s. is still on the lift .....jeez... but... since youve abandoned it here mayhapps i should just take it off your hands ....

lol pup, ya after the final stages of broke that weekend, spence told me to just leave it down there, cause he knew i woudlnt fix it if i was to bring it home.....i think the ol buggy did purdy good that day until it ended, drove from spence's all the way over to ocean springs in the pouring down rain with NO windshield wipers, and god the crowd on the sidelines in between ppl saying " throw me somethin mister" liked it.....

I should be there as long as the yota holds up. Got a strange feel coming from the frontend and have checked it twice. Still happening. Run it till it breaks.

Amen brother Toyota !!!! Runur till she comes apart, then sell me you axle!!!!!!!!! I need a spare I like to bend things. We should be there, if I have to work Amie is still going to help out so Yall please take care of her. hitit hitit hitit hitit hitit

ToyotaJGB said:
I should be there as long as the yota holds up. Got a strange feel coming from the frontend and have checked it twice. Still happening. Run it till it breaks.
Jake! What's up man? Hope to see ya there, gonna be good times!

I'm gonna try to make it if i can, need to get me some more of Loop Springs or whatever it's called. Got denied last time i was there, so i want some more............. pepper.gif

I'll be there camping and looking for free rides! My rig is still down untill I can fix my tranny. Hollar at me I'll be tenting it with a small blind Boston Terrier named Shadow.

Steve

yellow2.5yj said:
i be there in the new Rhino since i cant keep a rig very long!

look me up we'll go hit some trails rhino style......ill have mine there well wats left of it, some of the body panels r held on with motorcycle straps includin the passenger seat....lol, but hey what can i say, i get on a trail, point and shoot, either make it or roll over

Latest posts