• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ShamRock Run at Morris Mountain - March 14th-16th

but ya may wana see my drivin style first lol, it can get to bouncin and lead footing, bottoms side up mang.....ask ricky, he flopped mine at mmorv memorial day weekend in 06

[attachment deleted by admin]

heck yea boys... loller.gif

SRR_flier-1.jpg

Can't wait 'till Saturday afternoon sitting on the side of Primos or Loop Springs watching awesome happen. laughing1

I will be there, along with some of the other Muddevils and the big fluorescent orange rockwell jeep. We are coming in thurs night and staying at the Holiday Inn. What time can we show up on Friday?

Sign up happens on Friday morn.....prolly at whatever time I wake up. :drinkers: Just kiddin if your in town thursday you can sign up then if you like. Ill be down Thursday morn to start getting everything set up.

Also a note for all.......last year the sign in desk was at the road when you turn in to the parking area. This year we will direct traffic in and around back(pass along the mud holes and to the right) to keep trucks from blocking the main road. Once you sign in you will be directed toward the camp area where you can then set up.Patients will be key here.We will try to have people set up along this route to the sign in area to keep traffic flowing in.

Thanks for all your help guys Monkey