• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run - Lost and Found

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Lost - Portable Air Compressor

Found ring at top of RBD. If lost, PM me the description and I will put you in touch with the person that found it.

Bronco Buster is the man. He has the lost compressor AND he is the one that found the ring. Ring owner, contact him for it, or I have his contact information. I have the compressors owners information at home on a business card. I'll post that later.

Other than JRich's virginity, was anything else lost?

Or found!

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Bronco Buster is the man. He has the lost compressor AND he is the one that found the ring. Ring owner, contact him for it, or I have his contact information. I have the compressors owners information at home on a business card. I'll post that later.

Other than JRich's virginity, was anything else lost?

Or found!
i heard ricky b was raped and thats why we didnt hear from jrich saturday night

Damn there was a lot of rapes taking place this weekend. Hell we caught Alex trying to rape Snoop Dog Friday night.

eefbef4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my right hand.

i think i lost some brain cells from all the shine that lyle was passing around, cause i had a bad ****ing headache sunday!!!!! so did jrich find his virginity sunday?

Do Work 93YJ said:
Damn there was a lot of rapes taking place this weekend. Hell we caught Alex trying to rape Snoop Dog Friday night.

eefbef4e.jpg

Thats what happens when you're poppin wheelies and banging bitch.... molaugh

lay said:
i think i lost some brain cells from all the shine that lyle was passing around, cause i had a bad ****ing headache sunday!!!!! so did jrich find his virginity sunday?

Man that was some good stuff! And I found J Rich's cooler in the back of my Toyota, but I'm keeping the contents of said cooler! :flipoff1:

grcthird said:
Man that was some good stuff! And I found J Rich's cooler in the back of my Toyota, but I'm keeping the contents of said cooler! :flipoff1:

There could have not been anything left but ice.

Thank My wife for both not me. She got out of the Jeep and looked down found the ring gave it to my I put it in my pocket and forgot about it. She also found the compressor put it in the Jeep and she forgot about it.

Bronco Buster said:
Thank My wife for both not me. She got out of the Jeep and looked down found the ring gave it to my I put it in my pocket and forgot about it. She also found the compressor put it in the Jeep and she forgot about it.
I'm so glad theirs still some honest good hearted people in this world. He didn't let it show but I know TJ was pretty upset about losing his ring and when I called him today to let him know yall found it he couldn't believe it. Thanks again and I will make sure theres some beer headed your way next time we run into each other at a ride. :drinkers:

Someone handed me a business card at the pavillion with the information on the person that lost the air compressor. I posted it along with the ring. Bronco Buster has the compressor and now I cannot find the business card with the return info. I will look in my trash tomorrow at work, but if someone knows who lost it, put them in touch with Bronco Buster.