• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Share your Black Friday / online deals!!

Check out the reviews before you buy and dont blame me. Home Depot got a 40" 10 drawer toolbox for $199 and free shipping. TODAY ONLY!!

2gumefp.jpg

www.homedepot.com

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Harbor Freight had some good deals. I bought all kinds of stuff. thumb.gif

Yea I picked up a few things myself. Trying to find a good deal on a 60 or 80 gal compressor if anybody sees anything. Found a pretty good deal on a campbell hausfield and let a coupon for harbor freight run out :mad:

Re:

Got a Power Wheels Corvette for 100.00 but had to fight off the people of Walmart.... Want to go get the Ram 3500 Dually Power Wheels knock off and build a trailer and make him a tow rig for his Jeep and Corvette...

I got the dually last year. The charger caught on fire. But it's 12v so I just use a smart charger. No other problems with it.

I got same set it was in plain box but had no packing foam, paper or even packing slip.

in due time....been cold up here. Plus, I have steering hose to repair that i've been putting off for 2 weeks now. Workin' 3rd shift plus Saturdays has taken the after work motivation right outa me. :(

Put the GearWrench set under the tree from Santa to me. Got it out today and have two 7/16 stubbys and two 12mm stubbys, missing the 3/8 and 11mm. Others that got them at the same time need to check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.