• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shop Air Compressors.

We have had a 5hp/60gal Campbell Hausfeld upright since 2003. It ran for 8+ years every day with less then ideal maintenance, it got a little break and has been running everyday for the last couple years again. Just recently it has started blowing a little oil past the rings, and the start capacitor went out the other week. Other then those little things it has given me 0 issues since day one.

I left it bolted to the little wood pallet it came on, seems to keep it pretty quiet.

I have a similar need, except im looking for one that will fit in the front compartment of an enclosed gooseneck trailer above the jack linkage. Needs to be horizontal, long, and short.

I found a old rubber bed mat, cut out 6 little square pieces for the feet to sit on with my 80 gal. 2 pieces under each foot, It made a huge difference. Barely hear it run now. The bare metal foot on concrete is rediculous how loud it is. Sounds like the building was going to cave in.
It's a 218 American imc. I believe belair bought them out a while back. It's a nice 2 stage compressor tho.

whiskeymakin said:
I found a old rubber bed mat, cut out 6 little square pieces for the feet to sit on with my 80 gal. 2 pieces under each foot, It made a huge difference. Barely hear it run now. The bare metal foot on concrete is rediculous how loud it is. Sounds like the building was going to cave in.

This. We have 2 80 gal compressors in our shop at work and we leave them on the pallet they came shipped on. Rubber horse stall mats from TSC/Northern/etc work great too.