• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Side by Side or Crawler?

Paul, by that rationale, his resources being better, he has had better buggies. Buggies are never a level playing field, you spend more during the build, you get more in teh end with a competent builder....like Twisted Customs. He has owned some amazing rigs and still likes the level playing field/stock rzr more. If someone had only owned junk XJ's and said rzr's were 10x more fun, that would better fit your argument. :flipoff1:

Then again, I didn't 100% follow all that you said, were you drinking at 11:30 when you posted :drinkers:

Off subject below, but I've caught some slack for posting my rzr for sale. I have nobody to ride with and its boring by yourself. The machine is awesome and I will probably end up just keeping it. I can't stand to take a loss on anything. I got rear eneded hard on the interstate in my dd cherokee and it looks like they are gonna total it. It still looks pretty good. So I plan to buy it back and fix a good trail rig out of it. Have best of both worlds then.

I don't have any fun at all on my std rzr, but my buddy left his xp over here for me to give the kids rides in. Holy crap....I can't stay off it. I find myself riding it across teh street to the house to huck it off the ditch in to my front yard and launch it back out onto the road laughing1 :woody: These things are stupid fast flashemifyougotem

Went up trails at GM this weekend that the buggies were struggling on.

Thank God I did not have a buggy to try to match Matlock and TC...their balls are bigger. Plain and simple. I am too old to play that game.

Before you start yapping about the "4" killing me on the length here...the buggies that made it with 44's bellied out too. ;D

Nolen on Helivater at Golden Mtn in Sparta Tn

if had the money i would love to get one...

but i cant swing that for the price of my fully built xj that is all junkyard parts i have a blast in even driving it around town.... cant beat an xj for a low buck wheeler that i have MAYBE 5k in....

Latest posts