• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Skinny boggers on toyota buggy

Jacobmc

I'm wanting to try some new tires out on my toyota buggy.im currently running 10 ply 38.12.50x16.5 sxs on trailworthy beadlocks..which I think is to heavy on my yota axles..I also have 2 brand new 38x11x15 boggers...my question is if I buy 2 more boggers to make a set would I be wasting my money?which tire and wheel set up would be better? Just want some opinions..i planned on running the boggers on 15x7 steel wheels

Jacobmc said:
Didn't know their was a similar thread in general discussion lol..seems like nobody likes boggers

No, skinny boggers are in a league of their own imo, other than stickies, they are the very best all around tire for wheeling in the south

Had a set of 38x11x15 boggers with the small lugs cut on my yota buggy switched to 38x12.5x15 tsls and my opinion is the tsls were 5x better than the cut boggers. Granted the cut boggers are better in mud and gunk. But the tsls are a better in all around than the boggers just my experience. Wet rocks and boggers dont mix

I bet they was 6 ply...mine are 10 and they will barely sit down with no air...I know the tsls are probably better in a 6 ply but I'm just trying to compare my stiff sxs with the boggers

i loved my skinny boggers, just sold them. Ran them on 12 bolt hummers with not a single complaint. They impressively well on the rocks when aired down....

Hell yea man...I just seen your axles for sale and noticed your profile pick I was about to ask u about them lol...they look like they grab :dblthumb:

I know it's not the particular tire you are asking about, but I ran the 38.5/15/16 bogger on my old jeep, then went to a 42" TSL. I had to hammer on stuff with the 42's that I could crawl with the 38.5's. In my opinion those boggers will dig!

9c389ee0b99d22c81d9d84bb5d931f02.jpg
skinny Boggers work great on my yota back in day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk